Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Should be easily potong preve also le when cruising.. got dyno tune your engine before? Maybe losing power somewhr..its just a preve turbo (opppsss)
You over hype the 93T. Completely stock its a great upgrade but its no match for newer cars in stock form. Cvt is faster and smaller turbo spools much earlier. Then there's the cps and iafm. There's a whole lotta tech in these newer cars the 93 doesn't have. But ultimately the displacement difference should eventually allow the 93 to overtake but how fast would most normal wira drivers go?

So in this respect yes the preve would potentially win in an outright drag. But who's really racing anyway. Most people want overtaking power ie. Torque.

Reactions: alcyon and sanekit

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
You over hype the 93T. Completely stock its a great upgrade but its no match for newer cars in stock form. Cvt is faster and smaller turbo spools much earlier. Then there's the cps and iafm. There's a whole lotta tech in these newer cars the 93 doesn't have. But ultimately the displacement difference should eventually allow the 93 to overtake but how fast would most normal wira drivers go?

So in this respect yes the preve would potentially win in an outright drag. But who's really racing anyway. Most people want overtaking power ie. Torque.
swee must rembat enough.. otherwise boost no masuk.... i still believe if ur not racing against something like the fc turbo or elantra turbo, the 93 will easily tarik past in the upper range. try against those two tho and they will surprise you.

• Haha
Reactions: sanekit

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
swee must rembat enough.. otherwise boost no masuk.... i still believe if ur not racing against something like the fc turbo or elantra turbo, the 93 will easily tarik past in the upper range. try against those two tho and they will surprise you.
currently no try lah. All this test before i replaced leaked intake manifold gasket.
Now boost can maintain 0.7. Anyway is my daily car, i got no intention to "test meter" as long can pull away from tailgaters

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
currently no try lah. All this test before i replaced leaked intake manifold gasket.
Now boost can maintain 0.7. Anyway is my daily car, i got no intention to "test meter" as long can pull away from tailgaters
Want faster, we both need to drop some weight......hhahahhahahhahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: Izso and sweelt

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

actually, it's how fast do u get to your top end power. especially at highway cruising, the cvt turbo combo is very good and get the car to top speed much faster than the ol 93T. even the NA persona VVT can slow down from 130kmh to 100kmh, overtake and speed up to 160kmh quite fast. hahaha

Reactions: Izso

brokenjars

Known Member

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
I still cannot believe wira 4G93T lose to preve turbo hahaha. Always saw these type of mods getting 8 seconds for stock engine in a wira.. preve is 9.X seconds..

Mie VR4

Known Member

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
My VR transplant 20 years already. Need 2nd engine when timing belt snapped, but funny things is cruising to work when it snapped.....
Hai.. Can belanja I pic ur lagendary VR? Hehe.. Did u VRC club members bro?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hai.. Can belanja I pic ur lagendary VR? Hehe.. Did u VRC club members bro?
Will Try to find my picture first.....
Yup, was VRC member few years back when they were active in Shah Alam. Many change cars to SUV because of growing family, some to RVR....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heya guyz, i recently just purchase the blue screen AVC-R, and i just wanna make sure wether its workhing or nop, i tap the red wire to power, and green and black to ground, the only thing that lights up is the buttons, is it spoiled? how come the screen does not display anything?or do i need the full harness?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience