engine oil for turbocharged engines

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
thanx for giving such valuable info bro, iam using castrol RS now and the noise iam hearing from my engine is from the injectors'. think u shud try it out, this is the oil dat toyota highly reccomend for the starlets. maybe its gonna be benificial to ur ride? i hope so :)

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i see there seems to be good feedback regarding the Q8, maybe i shud try it for my next oil change? the only thing dat makes me reconsider is the price tag, how much is the F1 ya?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
per liter.. hmm.. dats quite okie i guess, if the quality is as good as they say. will give my feedback if i ever try it:)

racing temptation

Feb 13, 2006
Motul 4100 15/50 or castrol 20/50 should do the job.since the B8 is quite old and

quite tired from hard accelerating through the years. Gearbox- any normal mineral

oil but change every 20,000.00 and the car will be fine. Make sure the alternator

is working well for the rev range and power supply, try the Pivot voltage

stabilizer (make sure original unit) ,this little blue box of magic has really been

outstanding and helped a lot of engines from brand new to old. And always

keep ur engine clean ,dirty engines can overcome a lot of heat. And never

use an additive in ur engine oil,just change the oil regularly and use the

same brand always. maybe for the gearbox u can try an additive of some good

reputed brand.....Good Luck

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
bro, pls x 4get to change ur oil filter too k. i m teeling you this cos i got 1 fren change the motor oil but x change the filter. juz a reminder bro.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
-sky- said:
bro, pls x 4get to change ur oil filter too k. i m teeling you this cos i got 1 fren change the motor oil but x change the filter. juz a reminder bro.
how comes? all money spend on motor oil oledi?:_:

BTW, he service himself or by his mech?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I replaced 3 PCV valve this month and the latest one broke recently. So I ordered one form japan this time.

I went back to the shop and ask for refund but they said that it is not their quality problem. They even said that it is my own improper installation or my engine is already very bad condition. anyone faced this problem? PCV valve keep breaking/malfunctioning. Please share.

My story is as follows:

I drive a 13 years old Corolla AE111, 4AFE Auto. The original PCV valve has aged...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience