Engine Conversation. Full halfcut ? Engine only ?

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
im not sure the price also lol >_<"

Btw, halfcut price is around rm6500 ... can i know rough price for each parts ?

afaik,

- engine and its part includin trottle body,injector,intake m : rm 2000 ? rm3000 ?

- gearbox mivec lsd : rm1500 ?

- disc brake : rm500 ?

- dashboard with meter : rm700 ?

- door panel : rm300

- any else missing ?

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
You sure gearbox MIVEC LSD can get RM1500? Standby at least 2.5K for the lsd gearbox only. Then, clutch and flywheel? For good one like Exedy standby 900 for clutch alone.

No matter what, it is not safe to buy rojak parts by parts for a proper transplant. Get a halfcut and standby around 3K for parts like timing belt, clutch and other things like mountings or bushes...

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
emm is LSD a must for mivec ? @_@

addon :

- fuel pump : ??
- fuel tank : ??
- bonet, bumper and some body parts : maybe rm400 ??

can anyone correct me more @_@

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
LSD is not a must for MIVEC but it will be an advantage to have one. Minimise your wheel spin during drags and gives better high speed corners.

fuel tank use back standard MIVEC and no need fuel pump. Why want body parts?

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
engine lantai = ENGINE ONLY .. nothing else .. even manifolds and throttle body tarak one laa ... no wiring no nothing .. just BLOCK and HEAD only ..

unless someone just kaboom their current engine and wanna change back the same engine .. always get a halfcut if u wanna change to a different model of engine as almost everything u need will be there .. some even include fuel tank or fuel pump and rear discs brakes ..

dont ever take a loan to transplant/mod car .. i have seen ppl doing that and ended up selling the car and still owing lots of $$$ ..

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
so confusin le @@
if engine lantai = engine only , what bout engine kosong ?
engine lantai = engine only = engine block + engine head ?

Btw, cna anyone confirm all the prices i roughly quote in #46 ? ^_^

if my loan all goes smoothly approve, by next month my mivec will be on the road !!! :D

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
so confusin le @@
if engine lantai = engine only , what bout engine kosong ?
engine lantai = engine only = engine block + engine head ?

Btw, cna anyone confirm all the prices i roughly quote in #46 ? ^_^

if my loan all goes smoothly approve, by next month my mivec will be on the road !!! :D
Aiya...nearly the same la..just a bit of extra things onli.. check with chop shop they will let u knoe abt this..

MIVEC oh!!! folks becareful oh!! another MIVEC on the road...hahahhaha...

areyoon

Oct 6, 2006
If change 4G13MT to 4G15AT engine, what document need to submit to Puspakom and JPJ

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If change 4G13MT to 4G15AT engine, what document need to submit to Puspakom and JPJ
Arh... regarding this arh....
1st u have to buy engine with the engine custom paper lor...
2nd submit the custom paper to the JPJ HQ to take letter of approval lor and dun forget to mention change to auto..
3rd after approved... change engine and send your lover to Puspakom for inspection and change the garen..

If under loan, need a letter from the bank...
It is better that u gave all those thing to runner to settle.. less hassel..

Good Luck...:biggrin:

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
any idea which workshop is specialize in transplant with good workmanship and reasonable price ?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Saturday morning was the finals for the Shell Helix Ferrari World Challenge. The finals was held at the theme park in Berjaya Times Square, and participants had to compete in eight challenges that including a food tasting test, rollercoaster ride, memory recall, treasure hunt and more. Each challenge worked in a point system format, and participants competed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience