EMS Dyno Results

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Sure about that? Remember rpm x tq/5252? That why most stroker motor doesn't makes high hp, at least the older stroker motor where rev is a limiting factor.

Your car dah siap?
not yet... maybe t'row.

I know it work in another way around, I'm comparing the two dyno chart for the same car (B8) which the peak power is after 5252. Actually, i'm trying to point out about the torque figure of the car not really the hp but you only realize about the misconception of my point not the different of the torque... hehehehehe

Anyway, for today application the turbo (gt30 and above.. no green anymore:rofl:) always producing power after the '5252' if you really touch up after that it will show big number but lower torque, below the '5252' it show lower hp but higher torque.

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
keep seing the machine before in uk perdana..
lying next to warden's machine..
hope to see it in action in SDB:burnout:

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
not yet... maybe t'row.

I know it work in another way around, I'm comparing the two dyno chart for the same car (B8) which the peak power is after 5252.

Anyway, for today application the turbo (gt30 and above.. no green anymore:rofl:) always producing power after the '5252' if you really touch up after that it will show big number but lower torque, below the '5252' it show lower hp but higher torque.
i love the word `green'. people nowadays are concerned with environment. but some people took the initiative wayyy earlier....

i don't actually understand the issue here. please enlighten me. i'm a little bit too slow. :driver:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...4220d1252951575-ems-dyno-results-e30-sr20.jpg

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-ems-dyno-results-b8-asrul-amer-sg-petani.jpg

Last edited:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
get the dyno chart from microtechefi forum which show the torque figure...

max torque around +-240lbft 432 whp vs 400lbft 512whp.. see the different in rpm.. late spool netted bigger hp vs fast spool get lower hp but look at the torque figure? so, the first point is more like pointing a wrong thing for somebody to notice the actual result...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

he no longer interested with 4 bangers huh? play 6 potter plak? :adore:
The avatar is for your encouragement to produce the 1200++Rwhp monster sooner.. brent rau in the making.

Last edited:

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur

max torque around +-240lbft 432 whp vs 400lbft 512whp.. see the different in rpm.. late spool netted bigger hp vs fast spool get lower hp but look at the torque figure? so, the first point is more like pointing a wrong thing for somebody to notice the actual result...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

The avatar is for your encouragement to produce the 1200++Rwhp monster sooner.. brent rau in the making.
i couldn't find the dyno GRAPH...
the turbos are different anyways..
nevermind...

but i'm wondering what is the fuel line pressure as the setup shows that the injectors are 550cc/min

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003

1200whp?? in my dreams...:banghead:

wej possible la...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
426hp & 800hp surely with the same tuner......so same skill.....( as use 3rd gear ) no point here....good job....

but 432.5hp & 521.2hp "perfectly" different tuner......so 432.2 with 4th gear......and 521.2hp "perfectly" with 3rd gear......and diff. booosting......tengok baik2 MASKULIN....

and :questionmark:here gt30 response at 2400rpm.....waaaa........personally, got s**k here....so after this i will test my car at dyno with 2nd gear la....sure 1800rpm punye....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MASKULIN.....:driver:
hey shah,hahah u try la run 2nd gear la...
just for your info...the car ran on 4th gear as well....
even if 3rd gear or 4th gear it would be approx the same peak torque and peak hp..so dont give excuses about diff gear,etc....and the chart clearly shows nothing about 2400rpm boost...?u blind or what?give it up....why can't u just accept...that maybe the car has a lot moore ingnition timing at the right places of the tune and a lot less ingnition timing at the right place as well....and therefore results to good hp and torque..when u have high torque then the issues of wheel spin,etc....

grow up la....

u r a tuner and a business man..so behave like one...

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

AGREED..tq jo for the good catch..hahaha
it shows how professional/good tuner do their biz
(still amazed how stubborn people can be though majority had voiced out their concern)
Selamat Hari Raya..:love:
thanks yopo

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

i couldn't find the dyno GRAPH...
the turbos are different anyways..
nevermind...

but i'm wondering what is the fuel line pressure as the setup shows that the injectors are 550cc/min
it runs 2-bosch 044pumps and runs at 4.5bar static..and maxed out the injectors...as it was running on racing fuel..so the afr is 12ish so no probs...if pump gas would need more more more fuel...

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
whaaa...
ETT POWER II????
another username from shah????
like "org2 tua zaman dulu daaa..."huhuhu

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
whaaa...
ETT POWER II????
another username from shah????
like "org2 tua zaman dulu daaa..."huhuhu
N-gage....wats new...u can see from the trend...10nicks in a year..and also complimenting himself also...

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Hehe..Syah(formerly known as rpm2/3rd gear/KR/ ETT/ETC), this owner B8 kedah send regard to u and he nicely advice u if dun know anythng dont talk cock here la, B8 14sec ajaq kluaq ni..On tak ON? :proud:

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Check this out, Microtech Global :: View topic - 3rd GearPerformance Ford Laser 1.8 Turbo
The owner just want to ask u...When his ford Laser using PAR Gearbox????? Cams 272????:confused:
This statement from 3rd gear was totally wrong.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

:burnout::burnout:
yup

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

at least come people gets the point of nice torque...jo1 car ready?

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
for me it's wasting a time to argue in forum,prove ourself by competing in legal race such as sepang drag or etc.....for me,i'm reading this forum just to improve my knowledge and discussing forum related topic as i'm still learning.....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
for me it's wasting a time to argue in forum,prove ourself by competing in legal race such as sepang drag or etc.....for me,i'm reading this forum just to improve my knowledge and discussing forum related topic as i'm still learning.....
propiping....
thats what we are trying to tell shah...but he is still going on about his good tuning..no body wants to know about his late hp and late tq tuning...its non of our business...
we wanna see results....if his car make 500hp at 11k rpm on his new project sr20 its find with me or watever but instead of keep nyanyi....show some ET's....

at least he know its not easy to do time...so dont condem people simply la...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wej gonna come out this oct? cant wait to see super fast wej in action...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

radiostar Advanced 2-Way Alarm System is suitable for all car makes.

Here's a list of car models that we have installed and the list is growing everyday!

In alphabetical order:

BMW
E36

Chevrolet
Aveo

Honda
Accord
Civic
CRX
Integra
Jazz

Kia
Picanto
Spectra

Mazda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience