EMS Dyno Results

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
mr 3rd gear, all u can do is simply talk and say u r a good tuner,and now u claim u r a magician who can spool up turbos faster than anyone else...comon mate..time for u to take really learn tuning basics..like afr..and ignition timing...dont always talk talk talk talk talk..claim claim claim...
u even claim u have invented 3L blocks,build race cars which run 9sec and done haltech tuning which can spool up turbos like magic..u r no where near gt auto in tuning haltech...u r nothing..
as sdf said there is no need for australian engine etc...so u r a pack of lies mate.
Seriously,

This is not the way bro.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
i shoot u with 1 bullet u shoot me back with machine gun maa haha..actually nobody is shooting anybody..no hard feelings but when people are trying to state a fact and a well known true fact dun simply call people stupid and say dun layan this guy. A fact is still a fact bro nobody can change it. So let us"muhasabah diri" happy motoring cheerss..
are we done??or you still want to dragging this issue....

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro 3rdgear when coming melb ???? i will be back in dec in kl than will come and see u still owe u teh tarik :)....
that day i went to maztech but was closed la :( .....

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
hmmm look like another one that have not finish his study..read and check my words carefully especially what have you highlighted...GT AUTO is internet certified dealer but dont have certificate from HALTECH and never been to HALTECH seminar...and of course millenium is certified microtech dealer and finish his MICROTECH tuning seminar but hes not attending HALTECH seminar...DO YOU UNDERSTAND???im not the well educated guy but i understand if i read carefully...haiyaaaa....:stupid::stupid::stupid:
Ohhh... hahahaha...what la you progtr...3rdgear went for the haltech seminar only for 2days...Certificate of Attendence only!! The seminar is to introduce the new HALTECH series bro!! Nothing to do with haltech tuning. I have a friend who is a GIRL who also attended the seminar BRO!!! Do You UNDERSTAND??!! REMEMBER ME AND MY WORDS!!!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

most of the times..the follower himself reflects the party he's representing..:love: (whether low-profiler or cocky talker..)
again..agressive marketing strategy?hell we can cope with it
happy motoring..

Yeah I agree 100%
:smokin:

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Ohhh... hahahaha...what la you progtr...3rdgear went for the haltech seminar only for 2days...Certificate of Attendence only!! The seminar is to introduce the new HALTECH series bro!! Nothing to do with haltech tuning. I have a friend who is a GIRL who also attended the seminar BRO!!! Do You UNDERSTAND??!! REMEMBER ME AND MY WORDS!!!

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Yeah I agree 100%

Thank you for clarifying to this fella..bro next time we just use simple english laa he cannot understand complicated english..

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Yeah I agree 100%
Sympathy to the girls......actually she went to the wrong place seminar......i tot she will **ck for her self bcoz of attended 4 haltec seminar....:rofl::rofl:advice that girl to spend the money 2 the slimming / beauty seminar.....to make her body lookin good...that can make all guys want to suck her....:evil:

2 days is too enough for the TUNER....but not enough 4 the "stupid person" as try 2 start 4 learn it..can i get the girl pon no....hopefully can tune my downpipe....tersumbat....

* heard the haltec platinum >< 90% same as MOTEC....

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Sympathy to the girls......actually she went to the wrong place seminar......i tot she will **ck for her self bcoz of attended 4 haltec seminar....:rofl::rofl:advice that girl to spend the money 2 the slimming / beauty seminar.....to make her body lookin good...that can make all guys want to suck her....:evil:

2 days is too enough for the TUNER....but not enough 4 the "stupid person" as try 2 start 4 learn it..can i get the girl pon no....hopefully can tune my downpipe....tersumbat....

* heard the haltec platinum >< 90% same as MOTEC....
ett u have to learn how to repsect women/girls/ladies..
u dont simply talk about gals like that la..
so what if she is a girl tuner...even gal racers are good nowadays...
:driver::driver::driver:

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ett u have to learn how to repsect women/girls/ladies..
u dont simply talk about gals like that la..
so what if she is a girl tuner...even gal racers are good nowadays...
:driver::driver::driver:

he3......maybe i'm i 1st customer 2 send my car 4 tune there....hopefully she will give a package 2 in 1:date:

VTECKILLER....see my words i'm not respect SHE only.....but not 4 others women/girls/ladies esp. sexy....

to all TUNER.....beware after this.....we will have a new "TUNEes".....emmmmm.....

Last edited:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hahaha ett pwr you dare to give her tuning your ride??no proof she can do it bro no worth it la...if she really can tune ask her to post dyno result tuning by her and upload video during tuning session....then you can decide to go or not...

as far what i know...no girl attend last haltech seminar :hmmmm::confused:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Simple words,come and meet me.Talk gentle man.Many2 frends know my name,place and my number.I love to look your face.

Thanks
Syahz

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

NO GIRL attend on that day.u can email [email protected] or [email protected] to confirmation.With out teacher u can't tune properly and u lost many information.You have to attend and combine your huge experience.And you do a rite way.

Last edited:

Turbo676

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you are still a Top Gear fan you would know the BBC show has revamped their lineup of presenters, following a rough phase between a production team personnel and Jeremy Clarkson from the previous, original Top Gear show.

But in just one season with the new team, controversy engulfed the show, this time between Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc. They don't seem to be going pretty well with each other, apparently.

And it is official now, Chris Evans is out of Top Gear. He then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience