EMS Dyno Results

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
hmmm...look like someone not satisfied when somebody having advantage in tuning both ecu...whatever you talk i still salute him because he really got certificate from microtech..and update he got certificate from HALTECH AUSTRALIA..one and only in malaysia have that certificate and certified dealer..if you really really not satisfied keep it up because it will give you nothing but you expose your bad attitude to everyone in this forum hehehe...:stupid::rofl:
bro...just wondering...im a bit confused,but in the haltech website displays GT auto as a certified dealer...how come you say he's the one and only?:hmmmm:
And by the way is'nt millenium motorsports a certified microtech Tuner+Dealer?.

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
bro...just wondering...im a bit confused,but in the haltech website displays GT auto as a certified dealer...how come you say he's the one and only?:hmmmm:
Come to my wsop,meet with me and can be a frend.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hmmm look like another one that have not finish his study..read and check my words carefully especially what have you highlighted...GT AUTO is internet certified dealer but dont have certificate from HALTECH and never been to HALTECH seminar...and of course millenium is certified microtech dealer and finish his MICROTECH tuning seminar but hes not attending HALTECH seminar...DO YOU UNDERSTAND???im not the well educated guy but i understand if i read carefully...haiyaaaa....:stupid::stupid::stupid:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
hmmm look like another one that have not finish his study..read and check my words carefully especially what have you highlighted...GT AUTO is internet certified dealer but dont have certificate from HALTECH and never been to HALTECH seminar...and of course millenium is certified microtech dealer and finish his MICROTECH tuning seminar but hes not attending HALTECH seminar...DO YOU UNDERSTAND???im not the well educated guy but i understand if i read carefully...haiyaaaa....:stupid::stupid::stupid:
dude how can u be a dealer if u r not certified? u think easy ha want to be a dealer? can just pickup phne call and deal?like that ha? dun need certificate meh?

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
dude how can u be a dealer if u r not certified? u think easy ha want to be a dealer? can just pickup phne call and deal?like that ha? dun need certificate meh?
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid: no need to layan all this fella...how come la..why la..when la...so many question that mean they will not understand forever....

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid: no need to layan all this fella...how come la..why la..when la...so many question that mean they will not understand forever....
Thank you for a very i repeat very constructive and informative answer from a wise dude like u..hurm..wish to see more people like u in this forum..the more the marier, i think people should stop layan u.. anyway thanks.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
Thank you for a very i repeat very constructive and informative answer from a wise dude like u..hurm..wish to see more people like u in this forum..the more the marier, i think people should stop layan u.. anyway thanks.
u r welcome...so now other people can post useful question and answer in right place....:rofl::rofl::rofl::wavey:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
u r welcome...so now other people can post useful question and answer in right place....:rofl::rofl::rofl::wavey:
ya ya ya ya people used to ask useful question and giving constructive answer until u came an this haltechAUD n toni lee goh li came bashing each other.. motorsport sket laa..cheers..

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
ya ya ya ya people used to ask useful question and giving constructive answer until u came an this haltechAUD n toni lee goh li came bashing each other.. motorsport sket laa..cheers..
yesss cheers...this is ems dyno result not maki maki forum...anyway i come after toni lee goh li and haltech aud maki2 other people in this forum..before that i just make ems dyno comment...make it clear bro......tq:driver: happy motorsport

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
yesss cheers...this is ems dyno result not maki maki forum...anyway i come after toni lee goh li and haltech aud maki2 other people in this forum..before that i just make ems dyno comment...make it clear bro......tq:driver: happy motorsport
ya ya ya ya..u make it clear urself,this is a forum not a maki maki forum, so dun easily call people stupid and bashing people when people are trying to state a fact that is clearly true.(look urself in the mirror)
People dun go to an expensive microtech seminar and tell,people dun go to an expensive haltech seminar and tell. Some people like to stay low and dun brag about their ability to tune well and having cetificates from microtech and haltech.Some people like to brag about it.But that's their choice la.
And as for tony li goh lee and haltechAUD come on laa dun bad mouth people like that.Calling people stupid and so on so on.. I'm not with anybody side here but let's be a realist. Cheers happy motorsports..

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
ya ya ya ya..u make it clear urself,this is a forum not a maki maki forum, so dun easily call people stupid and bashing people when people are trying to state a fact that is clearly true.(look urself in the mirror)
People dun go to an expensive microtech seminar and tell,people dun go to an expensive haltech seminar and tell. Some people like to stay low and dun brag about their ability to tune well and having cetificates from microtech and haltech.Some people like to brag about it.But that's their choice la.
And as for tony li goh lee and haltechAUD come on laa dun bad mouth people like that.Calling people stupid and so on so on.. I'm not with anybody side here but let's be a realist. Cheers happy motorsports..
most of the times..the follower himself reflects the party he's representing..:love: (whether low-profiler or cocky talker..)
again..agressive marketing strategy?hell we can cope with it
happy motoring..

Last edited:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
whatever la bro...if you still want to shoot me its ok i dont take any feeling...just want to make thing clear...we dont have any problem before so dont start it bro...tq.....:driver::wavey:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
whatever la bro...if you still want to shoot me its ok i dont take any feeling...just want to make thing clear...we dont have any problem before so dont start it bro...tq.....:driver::wavey:

i shoot u with 1 bullet u shoot me back with machine gun maa haha..actually nobody is shooting anybody..no hard feelings but when people are trying to state a fact and a well known true fact dun simply call people stupid and say dun layan this guy. A fact is still a fact bro nobody can change it. So let us"muhasabah diri" happy motoring cheerss..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
mr 3rd gear, all u can do is simply talk and say u r a good tuner,and now u claim u r a magician who can spool up turbos faster than anyone else...comon mate..time for u to take really learn tuning basics..like afr..and ignition timing...dont always talk talk talk talk talk..claim claim claim...
u even claim u have invented 3L blocks,build race cars which run 9sec and done haltech tuning which can spool up turbos like magic..u r no where near gt auto in tuning haltech...u r nothing..
as sdf said there is no need for australian engine etc...so u r a pack of lies mate.
Seriously,

This is not the way bro.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
i shoot u with 1 bullet u shoot me back with machine gun maa haha..actually nobody is shooting anybody..no hard feelings but when people are trying to state a fact and a well known true fact dun simply call people stupid and say dun layan this guy. A fact is still a fact bro nobody can change it. So let us"muhasabah diri" happy motoring cheerss..
are we done??or you still want to dragging this issue....

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
bro 3rdgear when coming melb ???? i will be back in dec in kl than will come and see u still owe u teh tarik :)....
that day i went to maztech but was closed la :( .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ello guyz.....
I'm newbie here...just wanna ask that quetion onli....can 6a10 v6 1.6 rojak with 6a12tt....all parts using 6a12tt kecuali engine block using 6a10??? tengkiusss....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience