EMS Dyno Results

frossbytes

Known Member
Apr 14, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

Bump: wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

mankidall

Dec 23, 2008
congate syahhh..satu lagi dyno result baik punya......wallaaaawee

Last edited:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

Bump: Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Attachments

momosyah

Known Member
May 16, 2006
look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

Bump: look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

calcity

Feb 4, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.
Local tuner lah bro......:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Bump:
EMS location where arr :smokin:?Would like to pay a visit to this monser garage
Intrested????......3rd Gear Crew very frendly and u can visit them FOC....

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump:
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:
Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Bump: Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mods if this is in wrong place please move to proper.

I have often wonder if this is possible and if it has been done.

There are many places which do not allow larger engine displacement, road txs, or whatever, this conversion sounds very logical, and I am pretty sure it has been done.

Thanks for any info.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience