emanage tuning and installation

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
Hi Sirs! My Car has a 4g93t engine, but the MAF sensor is for evo3 (609), the ECU is from 4g63 (ECU 2467).
I Have an E-manage to be installed but what i'm worried is can i really put the e-manage on it considering the ECU is not originally for 93T engines? thank you in advance!!

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hey Sifu's

I'm about the buy a used EMU. When i asked if it comes with the ignition harness... the guy says the Universal harness then came with the set already includes ignition harness for EMU( In box ). Unlike Emanage blue which u have to buy separately. Is that true ?

Oh and btw... How much are the current rates to install and dyno tune EMU ? :) sorry if this question have been asked a hundred times just wanted to find out the latest rates.

Thank you and happy boosting.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hey Sifu's

I'm about the buy a used EMU. When i asked if it comes with the ignition harness... the guy says the Universal harness then came with the set already includes ignition harness for EMU( In box ). Unlike Emanage blue which u have to buy separately. Is that true ?

Oh and btw... How much are the current rates to install and dyno tune EMU ? :) sorry if this question have been asked a hundred times just wanted to find out the latest rates.

Thank you and happy boosting.

Gt Auto quoted me rm800 for installing+tuning the EMU..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
RM800 for install n tuning for EMU? thats pretty high price for a piggy back.
but i guess after a few drag/track competition champion cups stored at the shop.. you have the rights to charge that price. :)

Last edited:

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Guys, i have bought a mivec turbo 1.8 car. Is looking for tuner. Not sure should I go back to the previous owner's tuner or not.

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
Wired the Emanage plus ignition harness myself!! Successful!! Had it tuned by my friend and noticed dramatic fuel efficiency and power. thanks to all Sifus and buddies! Thanks zerotohundred!

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
Get it tuned and check by JC Racing , Jacky in sunway. Most of my customer are recommended to go there. No worries.

kelvinbar

Known Member
Apr 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, for tuning emanage blue in myvi how much? as im mostly going to install and tune it in LSF autoworks..
i have a emanage v ignition harness

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

bro joshua, i couldnt pm u cz ur storage is full

ttom

Oct 11, 2005
Hi,
I am using Blacktop 20V engine, i understand that the emanage will not work with blacktop ecu as it is a self-adaptive setting ecu. Is this true, need some advise.
Thanks you

GTGH

May 29, 2005
SUBANG JAYA
Hi guys ,
I am thinking of installing emanage blue into my car and was recommended to go to RS Dyno Tune (not RS impresive) in Puchong . Anyone had any experience there ? Are they good in tuning cars ?

kenny84

Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys ,
I am thinking of installing emanage blue into my car and was recommended to go to RS Dyno Tune (not RS impresive) in Puchong . Anyone had any experience there ? Are they good in tuning cars ?
This is my personal opinion. Nothing right or wrong. I do asked about them regarding piggyback when i did not know anything about tuning. The boss just told me that the unichip is make from Afrika:hmmmm: When i asked somemore he just ingore me. He also told me emanage not so suitable for japanese car. I think they are not helpful enough to guide me. However, it depend on your luck either you can compatible with them or not.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Hi guys ,
Normally dynoed result much higher than wads on the wheel. Characteristic of dastek dyno. Tuning wise, they are more or less the same thing.

This is my personal opinion. Nothing right or wrong. I do asked about them regarding piggyback when i did not know anything about tuning. The boss just told me that the unichip is make from Afrika:hmmmm: When i asked somemore he just ingore me. He also told me emanage not so suitable for japanese car. I think they are not helpful enough to guide me. However, it depend on your luck either you can compatible with them or not.
Weird when he say so...:hmmmm:
Emanage memang target JDM as I know. In fact, if u take 2sec to see the main page,

GReddy

It's stated for most Japanese make car.

kenny84

Jun 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Weird when he say so...:hmmmm:
Emanage memang target JDM as I know. In fact, if u take 2sec to see the main page,

GReddy

It's stated for most Japanese make car.[/QUOTE]

Yes, i know after google and getting more understanding on tuning. The boss there tried to trick me into believing unichip (from Africa) is better than e-manage (Cannot tune JDM car). Because RS dyno tune is more specialize on unichip. This is why in my opinion he is not truthful enough:thefinger:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone has this complete set of alarm which they dont want and want to dispose of...let me know i am interested to take...from horn to control board and remote...if u guys got then pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience