emanage tuning and installation

luorenzo

Aug 14, 2010
sabah
Greetings to all expertise there, im currently using a stock 4g92 sohc... does this engine have the potential to increase hp if i put e manage ? my engine had slight mod example like exhaust 4-2-1 and larger piping,some power plug cable and a fuel regulator. Any expert there bcz i plan to put in an emanage package . ?? any sifu ? :( seriously very hunger for hp now...probably i will put an adjustable cam pulley...

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
A quick E-manage question...

If I want to test reverting my car back to stock ECU mapping, can I just unplug the E-manage blue from its wiring harness? Will there be any ill-effects from this?

The car is all stock except for air filter and exhaust.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
A quick E-manage question...

If I want to test reverting my car back to stock ECU mapping, can I just unplug the E-manage blue from its wiring harness? Will there be any ill-effects from this?

The car is all stock except for air filter and exhaust.

long time no c bro... go general talk got a topic for us old kakis ;)

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
advice needed.
buying an emanage what is suppose to be in the package
what is an optional and important purchase for tuning purposes ( b16a )

where is the cheapest right now as i wanna do installation at my own shop..

besides emanage what is a good option ?

endy7527

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all.. I got check engine lite on my meter, after checking all my sensors ( o2, etc) eveything ok.. Then i disconnect -ve trminal of the batery, n connect it back after 30nd, the check lite is gone.. Is it mean my emanage got reset too?

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
advice needed.
buying an emanage what is suppose to be in the package
what is an optional and important purchase for tuning purposes

where can i get it cheap ?

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Wanna ask, if E-Manage already tuned and I need to change my car's battery
Does disconnecting the battery resets the tuning done in the E-Manage?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
its the same.

u alr got blue wanna change to em-con?

if you wanna copy another cars setting to your mcon is not advisable bro...every car not same tuning.

Samuel Takumi

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
JB
www.voltzers.rules.it
its the same.

u alr got blue wanna change to em-con?

if you wanna copy another cars setting to your mcon is not advisable bro...every car not same tuning.
so the blue version is same with em-con but i saw the blue version can tune outside the console there but em-con cannot

nop, i just wanna get 1 but i saw lot blue version like imitation 1 so i would like to get em-con
so can use the e-manage software to tune the em-con?

if the engine is same model and same spec can use back the setting of that car?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
so the blue version is same with em-con but i saw the blue version can tune outside the console there but em-con cannot

nop, i just wanna get 1 but i saw lot blue version like imitation 1 so i would like to get em-con
so can use the e-manage software to tune the em-con?

if the engine is same model and same spec can use back the setting of that car?
You can even tune the emcon with a emb software. Same engine same spec, different condition as in bore wear n tear, carbon accumulation affecting compression ratio. But just pray that ur engine will last for saving over RM250-RM300. Good luck..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
If my car stock ECU & now the A/F is 14.7, if I install the E-Manage Blue or any piggyback & tuner set it to 12.5 A/F.

My question is:-

Will the stock ECU will control & back the A/F to 14.7 even after tuner set the A/F to 12.5? What I mean is the A/F setting will back to stock even with piggyback ECU???

Or once we set the A/F with piggyback, theh A/F will remain 12.5 all the time. Need advice as I heard from others that the stock ECU tends to go back the stock A/F even after we install the piggyback ECU...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happy New Year! The Dragon Year beckons a fresh start with (hopefully) more prosperity and happiness to every automotive enthusiast. After a few days of celebration and joyous gatherings, a few, well.. apparently 33 car owners, shook off their hangover and braved the early morning start to gather for some uphill breakfast...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience