emanage tuning and installation

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hey vteckiller, thanks for the tips. Really appreciate it. Is it true to stock BT will run too rich at full throttle? Mine goes below 12 AFR and goes down to 11 AFR when reaching 8000rpm.

Anyways, how much more power can a bone stock 20V Blacktop make with E-manage alone? +10hp?

Also, how much do you charge for dyno tuning including airflow, ignition, injector and acceleration map for E-manage?

yes usually stock always end real rich at the end.
ya if dyno tune properly should be able to get 10hp la if your car is really running very rich la.no probs.
bone stock usually about 100hp to 105hp at the wheels around there la
if tune well should get 120hp or so or close la.
approx figure..can always try before and after la.

i charge rm300 for dyno tuning emanage,ignition,etc...:)

cheers
Joshua

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
Vteckiller, I went to ur shop today but I was not managed to see u..
anyhow, can I ask u to give me one tip plz?.. It's about E-management's
'Rotation Switch setting'. Once we took the cover out, there is
3 hidden buttons there from the left hand side. In Handbook (Manual) only
shows limited range of cars.... how do we set those Rotation Switches
for those other cars...? Such as Proton & Hyundai...?

For example, First Rotary switch is for Number of Cylinders. Then most
of cases will be 4 or 6 right? Am I correct?

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
Brother Vteckiller,I have PMed you my enquiries regarding e-manage, and am looking forward to get some feedback from you. As i am interested in installing e-manage. Thanks in advance.:adore:

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Tuning Tips :-

If your car is N/A try set your target afr at 12.5afr
so if u can get afr at 12.5 from maybe 3000rpm till 9000rpm and full throttle that should be safe and car should make good power.
you can run 14plus at idle and and light cruising.and at half or 3quater throttle target 13.3 or around there la but full throttle try run 12's ok.surely car wont bloW!

About turbo charged
same thing on cruise and etc...but on full boost and full throttle at 3000 rpm to whatever rpm must run in the 11's afr and u'll surely be safe...
surely no blow engines..

but on turbocars u dont add ignition on full throttle ok! leave it ori if original ecu is turbo ecu or u can retard more..

n/a can add bit here and there la..not to much but a bit la..if u are good and hearing at pinging..then u can put more or else carefull..too much will blow your engine! broken pistons...its call detanation! so beware!

cheers
Joshua

Hello joshua sifu, I am wondering if you do tuning on Stinger EMS standalone ECU for 1Jz-gte engine? It's plug and play system, how would you charge?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hello joshua sifu, I am wondering if you do tuning on Stinger EMS standalone ECU for 1Jz-gte engine? It's plug and play system, how would you charge?
can can tune that but i dont have the software..so if u got your own software hooked up to your laptop..just drive by and i'll figure out how to use the software surely can tune la...
will cost u rm550 dyno tune la:)

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
yes, the EMS standable ecu comes with software and a base map. Can tune for different map and keep the settings for future usage.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yes, the EMS standable ecu comes with software and a base map. Can tune for different map and keep the settings for future usage.
can no probs :)

shazmee

Apr 11, 2006
hello, want to know if tunning without wideband sensor but using afr meter will it be ok? normally afr will be under read or over read? thanks

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
hello, want to know if tunning without wideband sensor but using afr meter will it be ok? normally afr will be under read or over read? thanks
depending in what afr meter la..
like inovate can la..
if u use those apexi pen timer afr or the cobolt auto meter afr die la..
if n/a maybe okay la..coz hard for car to blow if na but if turbo boost high sure blow la..coz not accurate coz its single wire narrow band la..

need to stick a 5wire or 4wire sensor on your tailpipe get the car tuned then only remove it..
try to buy innovate afr monitor la..
LM1 la..its cheap too..

check it out at Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Tuning
i also have stock for it la..
its rm1499 :)

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
Hi Joshua,

i want to install an Emanage and dyno it from u real soon....
how do u check on pinging/detonation? do u use a ping box?

cawyn

Known Member
Feb 19, 2008
Hey joshua, is there any chance you can install the E-manage onto my Nissan Frontier 2.5L ? its a turbodiesel car.. i have the ignition harness fyi.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua,

i want to install an Emanage and dyno it from u real soon....
how do u check on pinging/detonation? do u use a ping box?
yup we use a knock detector..
hehehe :) not a ping box la :idea:
anyway okay can come anytime for your dyno tuning and installing your emanage.

boxcar_racer

Oct 3, 2007
hi..i just want an opinion..
i've got 4G63(E3) installed in my proton with stock stock turbo(TD05H) and i'm looking forward to install either emanage or safc II.

my question is...which one comes first?
1.Upgrade my stock 4G63 first..then install emanaged..

or

2.Install emanage first...then upgrade my stock 4G63

or

3.Spend my money foya-foya>?hahahaha

ongwoeiluen

Known Member
Oct 14, 2004
nowhere
hi..i just want an opinion..
i've got 4G63(E3) installed in my proton with stock stock turbo(TD05H) and i'm looking forward to install either emanage or safc II.

my question is...which one comes first?
1.Upgrade my stock 4G63 first..then install emanaged..

or

2.Install emanage first...then upgrade my stock 4G63

or

3.Spend my money foya-foya>?hahahaha

the perfect choice would be 2 install e-manage first...cause u can use the e-manage for long long time no matter wat u upgrade just retune it.......

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
er i tot u shud upgrade the piggyback the last once u have done everything wid the mods?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience