eg9 sunroof

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
intend to put eg9 sunroof...do u have to register with jpj? is it ok to install the whole roof with the sunroof or u have to potong ur ori roof and paste the sunroof only...which one is legal?

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
one more thing...how much would the sunroof cost plus installation..

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
typing error or thread error???:confused_smile:

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
pok nik said:
intend to put eg9 sunroof...do u have to register with jpj? is it ok to install the whole roof with the sunroof or u have to potong ur ori roof and paste the sunroof only...which one is legal?
*do u have to register with jpj?
some ppl did and some didn`t,it`s depends on you,if your ride imported(recon)
should be no problem one,you can claim that your sunroof is original..as i know even eg6/9 that got sunroof doesn`t state in the gran that the car have a sunroof...rite?am i rite...but reg is more preferable..
*is it ok to install the whole roof with the sunroof or u have to potong ur ori roof and paste the sunroof only...which one is legal?
of cause install the whole roof is more better in terms of leaking.
just my 1 cent...cheersss

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here i want to tell all ZTH forumers a story about my car being scratched by some farking bastard..

here goes lah..

about a month ago.. i parked my car at the curb side in front of my gf's house since her hse car porch can fit 2 cars only[her mom's car & sis' car].. next morning my alarm went off i dunno why maybe got probs with the wiring or sum sort..i didnt realize this becos was asleep until the next door neighbor angrily repeatedly ringing the door bell.. so i came down went to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience