Ecu tuning or reflash

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Like the topic~ share with us like what ecu u r using? Where and who to tune? Cost ? And the result~

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

As I juz throw in two "tebu" cam and now the engine need to be tuned to make it smooth otherwise like now is worsen than ori. I would like to share what I have done:
Td05 from evo 4
Fmic
Denso iridium
Custom exhaust system~ after downpipe with 3 inch stainless steel with bullet and muffler
Forged racing radiator
Works fuel regulator
Works adjustable cam pulley
Tomei 260 procam with valve spring
Sard 265l fuel pump
Greddy profec-b boost controller

Like this mods I hope I can get 280whp~ but I'm not sure our stock engine and gearbox can tahan or not.
So who and where is the expert to tune our trek? Does ah Wah tune? But I'm from JB~so far away and im sure my car now can't go for too far ~

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I forget the banana with tial 38mm wastegate

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Evo 560cc injector~

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Like the topic~ share with us like what ecu u r using? Where and who to tune? Cost ? And the result~

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

As I juz throw in two "tebu" cam and now the engine need to be tuned to make it smooth otherwise like now is worsen than ori. I would like to share what I have done:
Td05 from evo 4
Fmic
Denso iridium
Custom exhaust system~ after downpipe with 3 inch stainless steel with bullet and muffler
Forged racing radiator
Works fuel regulator
Sard 265l fuel pump

Like this mods I hope I can get 280whp~ but I'm not sure our stock engine and gearbox can tahan or not.
So who and where is the expert to tune our trek? Does ah Wah tune? But I'm from JB~so far away and im sure my car now can't go for too far ~

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Evo 560cc injector~
Hi bro,
What's the problem when U said "......like now is worse than ori"???
I'm guessing U're running too rich because U've uprated your fuel pump, injector, increase your fuel pressure. Is your fuel consumption very bad too?

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Dude you shouldent be driving that without a tune. Look up sky at dom motorsport

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Avant bro, my fuel pressure is now set at 3.2. I'm running on rich mixture since the valve lift is higher, the engine suck in more air fuel mixture.normal running is ok but when u press the gas deeply it become like miss fire and white smoke come out from exhaust. Where did u tune ur car?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

The cam was taken out from my friend's Evo since he upgraded to 280. As he said last time he had my problem too, after he threw in a tomei ecu and tuned then only run smooth. So I wanna tune mine too. I've asked about sg Airtrek club, most of them send to a Airtreker too who tunes Airtrek very well, but he is oversea now and would be back on 23 Dec. I think I can't wait until 23 dec before my spark plug get wet and wet again.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Chubster bro, where exactly the Dom Motorsport is?

cftiew

Feb 9, 2009
bro, i from jb too, u can find Sky, expert tuning in airtrek, last month i purposely drive to KL and find him to solve my airtrek problem. Development of motorsport u can search from Facebook.

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Cftiew bro,what is ur number plate?next time can have a tt session~

cftiew

Feb 9, 2009
ckwanloong, sorry bro still remember last few day one silver airtrek cucuk u at sutera ? that slow airtrek was me haha... ur car quite powerful, i know some former airtreker members. we can TT together.

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Oh~ that was u! Ur car is fast too!where do u live? U purposely followed me or u live around here?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Btw, how u know that was me?

cftiew

Feb 9, 2009
i was fetching my friend go home, i also live somewhere around there. only few airtreks around that area, so it quite easy to notice. my ride stock only la....

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
There is another two red Airtreks around here, one is wny6121 and wlc48.btw i'dnt seen ur silver baby around here b4.mayb we should have a tt session later after my car is done.

cftiew

Feb 9, 2009
my car only appear morning go to work and night come back from work haha...no problem, i try to inform other members.

yung

2,000 RPM
Aug 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Avant bro, my fuel pressure is now set at 3.2. I'm running on rich mixture since the valve lift is higher, the engine suck in more air fuel mixture.normal running is ok but when u press the gas deeply it become like miss fire and white smoke come out from exhaust. Where did u tune ur car?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

The cam was taken out from my friend's Evo since he upgraded to 280. As he said last time he had my problem too, after he threw in a tomei ecu and tuned then only run smooth. So I wanna tune mine too. I've asked about sg Airtrek club, most of them send to a Airtreker too who tunes Airtrek very well, but he is oversea now and would be back on 23 Dec. I think I can't wait until 23 dec before my spark plug get wet and wet again.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Chubster bro, where exactly the Dom Motorsport is?
bro which evo camshaft u using .....your problem same as my problem
after i change evo8 camshaft like running not smooth like original camshaft correct ??

thirdeyes

Known Member
Oct 8, 2012
sabah

Td05 from evo 4
Fmic
Denso iridium
Forged racing radiator
Works fuel regulator
Sard 265l fuel pump

Evo 560cc injector~
with this set up you should can go more then 300whp . call Sky sifu to help you set up the ecu should be every thing fine . Note: Oem GB can hold 300 whp ...

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
Ic...then I better stick in 280whp...safe

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Bro yung, I,m using tomei 270. How did u soft ur problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Cessation of breathing, One of the challenges in defining death is in distinguishing it from life............

alien at work

Making impossible possible????????

The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz (reconstructed by etymological analysis) This comes from the Proto-Indo-European stem *dheu- meaning the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience