Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Douche Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
So damn agree! What about people who cut queue? Should have some summon to issue to them...

Douche drive's skin are too thick..that's why they are douches

When they move their car, if blocking yours, there are good ones that show hand sign for forgiveness, but there are those who will give you angry face also.....:banghead:

i use my pickup truck to literally move the camry blocking my way in a 4-way signalized junction with big big yellow box drawn on it....

bodoh punya chinese ah pek...
u know your side going to be red and the exit is blocked up, stop la... not like u are going anywhere...

t(-.-)t

something like this but in this case, the exit is congested yet ppl still wan to pile on to the junction like as though the congestion will magically disappear...

222460_10151179755119064_733628708_n.jpg

Last edited:
i use my pickup truck to literally move the camry blocking my way in a 4-way signalized junction with big big yellow box drawn on it....

bodoh punya chinese ah pek...
u know your side going to be red and the exit is blocked up, stop la... not like u are going anywhere...

t(-.-)t

something like this but in this case, the exit is congested yet ppl still wan to pile on to the junction like as though the congestion will magically disappear...

222460_10151179755119064_733628708_n.jpg

lol how did that end? thats the asia jaya exit beside federal right?

lol how did that end? thats the asia jaya exit beside federal right?

not good...
this was 2 days back...
the traffic light was out of order with a heavy rain clouds closing in.... and this is after some moderate shower earlier....

on a plus point, it hold up traffic from that point on so much so that my journey back to klang was quite smooth...
pity those coming from beyond that point tho..... LOL

Epic Jam :rofl: Malaysians as usual xD

Bolihland like that loh! 3 lanes jam, then they make 4 to 5 lanes come out, then bottle neck further up, and this makes the jam worse when they start to cut back in......:banghead:

Bolihland like that loh! 3 lanes jam, then they make 4 to 5 lanes come out, then bottle neck further up, and this makes the jam worse when they start to cut back in......:banghead:

Ya, got lane to squeeze they squeeze...just like yesterday at KLCC side...the road no lines,

So all staying at own lanes, 3 lanes. Then side got space, Im at the left lane. 1 taxi squeeze in, in the car in front of me...

Then saw another vios coming, I purposely turn out to block him off...bugger..father's road meh..
everyone also lining up and u want to cut queue to slow my line down...

Ya, got lane to squeeze they squeeze...just like yesterday at KLCC side...the road no lines,

So all staying at own lanes, 3 lanes. Then side got space, Im at the left lane. 1 taxi squeeze in, in the car in front of me...

Then saw another vios coming, I purposely turn out to block him off...bugger..father's road meh..
everyone also lining up and u want to cut queue to slow my line down...

Exactly, all you need is one monkey and then a whole bunch will follow.......:banghead:

monkey see monkey do....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All Sifoo,

I am quite noob on mentioning the parts name in my car.
I am driving a Toyota SEG and wishes to DIY sound proofing.

Before that I will need to fix a few thing before plong in the superlon.

1) the plastic sheet that covers the electronic parts from water splash at the door of the car...
2) the door panel.

The plastic sheet that covers those elctronic parts( dunno what it call) in my car already very old and yellowish (crispy somemore :cyclops:). So I plan to replace it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom