Douche Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So damn agree! What about people who cut queue? Should have some summon to issue to them...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Douche drive's skin are too thick..that's why they are douches
When they move their car, if blocking yours, there are good ones that show hand sign for forgiveness, but there are those who will give you angry face also.....:banghead:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
i use my pickup truck to literally move the camry blocking my way in a 4-way signalized junction with big big yellow box drawn on it....

bodoh punya chinese ah pek...
u know your side going to be red and the exit is blocked up, stop la... not like u are going anywhere...

t(-.-)t

something like this but in this case, the exit is congested yet ppl still wan to pile on to the junction like as though the congestion will magically disappear...

Last edited:

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
i use my pickup truck to literally move the camry blocking my way in a 4-way signalized junction with big big yellow box drawn on it....

bodoh punya chinese ah pek...
u know your side going to be red and the exit is blocked up, stop la... not like u are going anywhere...

t(-.-)t

something like this but in this case, the exit is congested yet ppl still wan to pile on to the junction like as though the congestion will magically disappear...

lol how did that end? thats the asia jaya exit beside federal right?

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
lol how did that end? thats the asia jaya exit beside federal right?
not good...
this was 2 days back...
the traffic light was out of order with a heavy rain clouds closing in.... and this is after some moderate shower earlier....

on a plus point, it hold up traffic from that point on so much so that my journey back to klang was quite smooth...
pity those coming from beyond that point tho..... LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Epic Jam :rofl: Malaysians as usual xD

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bolihland like that loh! 3 lanes jam, then they make 4 to 5 lanes come out, then bottle neck further up, and this makes the jam worse when they start to cut back in......:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bolihland like that loh! 3 lanes jam, then they make 4 to 5 lanes come out, then bottle neck further up, and this makes the jam worse when they start to cut back in......:banghead:
Ya, got lane to squeeze they squeeze...just like yesterday at KLCC side...the road no lines,

So all staying at own lanes, 3 lanes. Then side got space, Im at the left lane. 1 taxi squeeze in, in the car in front of me...

Then saw another vios coming, I purposely turn out to block him off...bugger..father's road meh..
everyone also lining up and u want to cut queue to slow my line down...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, got lane to squeeze they squeeze...just like yesterday at KLCC side...the road no lines,

So all staying at own lanes, 3 lanes. Then side got space, Im at the left lane. 1 taxi squeeze in, in the car in front of me...

Then saw another vios coming, I purposely turn out to block him off...bugger..father's road meh..
everyone also lining up and u want to cut queue to slow my line down...
Exactly, all you need is one monkey and then a whole bunch will follow.......:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
monkey see monkey do....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience