Do you want to buy cars cheap from Japan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Do you want to buy cars cheap from Japan ?

wimp43v3r

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
mok9929 said:
hey, what happen to the owner of this thread? maybe he got some senses back into his head when he realise he cannot do business in malaysia...... next time make sure you do homework before offering business that is impossible unless you own the government......

i agree , at least it teach him a lesson.

biGpoppaPumP

Known Member
Aug 4, 2006
maybe he doesnt understand that we need AP here......not his fault. He's just trying to help maa...

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
yes....mayb jus try to do some business....n helping guy oso....!!

shy2004

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
i think moderator must lock this topic,more of this cerita KOSONG!!!no point!!!!

0-100

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
SElanGOr
Visit site
yo dudes..
so how is the AP thingy coming along???
so anyone really got a car on the road here before?
:sleep:

chinesepunk123

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
even if u guys get 1000 AP's to import the car over. I think the import duty will kill u edi. 2500 cc > 250% of the cars price. walao. gimme ap oso how la?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1.the rvr drive shaft can not fit into wira body right?currently the rvr haftcut tht i get is auto...so got ppl say tht i need to replace it vf the evo drive shaft.but the evo drive shaft got lsd and non lsd..so witch one should i use?
2.if v use the evo digital airconditions controler .v need to change the whole set blower to digital set o use manual set and jz the controler is use digital?and the evo bolwer can fit into wira deshboad?

hape u all can help me....thx u.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience