• Sometimes do sometimes don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on situation...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wtf u talking la....if i doesn't wear my seat belt y u bother so much?
u think u know me? wearing seat belt will not die? i just pointing out lots of ppl out there r not wearing it!!!doesn't mean tat they dun treasure their life! who is blaming on others? i just telling u guys wut i see everyday when i was driving around.

ppl who r not wearing seat belt gv u the right to scold em' MORRONS? Come say it to my face la
anything to do wit rapist n robbers??? u saying tat i going out n rape n rob ppl? WTF la u sying this!

wut the title say? DO YOU PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELT? tats it. YES OR NO there's a poll up there!!!
u feel right by scolding ppl who r not wearing it 'MORRONS"

wit or witout seat belt actually is not ur problem this is others ppl life. u hv no rights to call ppl MORRONS by not wearing IT.
this is hilarious. you are unhappy that people who wear seat belts labels those who don't wear it as morons. i'm assuming that you say this because you think a person doesn't have the right to judge others am i correct?

does this mean that IF you choose NOT to fasten your seat belt, it is your own choice and your own problem and it DOESN'T affect others so they don't have the right to judge you? can't you see that this act by itself shows your own selfishness and blatant disregard for BASIC SAFETY?

ok, maybe you don't value your own life or you don't care if your family loses you or your friends lost you to an accident. WHAT IF, someone else is involved? have you seen someone flying out of a car because they did not fasten their seat belt? do you know that a flying person can cut another person into half or severely injure another person or even kill? have you seen or heard road safety ads on tv/radio that if you are sitting behind and you don't buckle up, you risk paralyzing or worse, killing the person in front of you?

your rationale of your life, your car, your choices ONLY apply if you ARE THE ONLY ONE ON THE ROAD. FACT is, you are sharing the roads with thousands and thousands of people. what GIVES you the right to risk injuring others just because you wanna feel comfortable or you are too lazy to buckle up or you just don't care?

if you see police/jpj/watever authorities do not buckle up, does it mean that you can follow? you know that they were wrong. why didn't you report them? why follow them? this is why i'm making the statement of you see others committing rapes and robbery, why not follow them? you don't do it because you have common sense. you know crimes are wrong. HOWEVER, why be SELECTIVE about what rules to follow and what not to follow? doesn't this make you a hypocrite?

most importantly, why are you so riled up when i point you out like this? is it because i hit the spot? you are right in that i don't know you personally. i don't really have to 'know' you to know that you are such a type of selfish person who doesn't give a shit about anyone else except yourself on the public roads or maybe even off the roads.

yes, there is a poll going on. however, this is a public forum where people can also express themselves on why they buckle up and why they don't. people can also say what they think about those who do the opposite. are they off-topic? i don't think so. people who buckle up have expressed themselves WITH FACTS. people like you who wish to defend your 'don't wanna buckle because...' can ONLY come up with foul language and be loud in every way?

i have no problems meeting you face to face and tell it to you that you are stupid and irresponsible because you don't own the roads. you paid road tax, so do others. you have a right to live, so do others. you have a right to be injury free, so do others. i have one question though. do you have the guts to meet accident victims and say:

"hi, i'm not the one who injured you but i strongly believe that the guy who did this to you isn't wrong. he has every right and it is his choice NOT to buckle up. even though he paralyzed you, it is not his fault. he has every right to be lazy/comfortable/watever reasons so don't blame him for paralyzing you."

confronting me is easy. shouting at me is easy too. being loud and foul-mouthed isn't an olympic feat either. heck, beating me up and spitting on me is damn easy too but do you dare to say the above words to an accident victim? and if you dare to say it and the victims calls you a MORON or even more derogatory words, dare to still stand firm that you are right and the victims are wrong? dare to use your F words on them? :rolleyes:

think about it. you and i don't live alone on this planet. we can't always do whatever we want even though we see some other people doing it the wrong way. its true that we can't control or cant force people to do it the right way, we can only tell them and keep on telling them. by the way, this is a car forum. are you saying that we should condone methods/habits/attitudes that are unsafe by 'keeping quiet' and just vote without any other comments or feedback? how different are we from those who "don't care" then if we have the mentality that "they die, their problem, not ours." ZTH isn't such a place. i feel sorry for you if you think it is.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
u think u know me?
wearing seat belt will not die?
i just pointing out lots of ppl out there r not wearing it!!!doesn't mean tat they dun treasure their life!
who is blaming on others? i just telling u guys wut i see everyday when i was driving around.

ppl who r not wearing seat belt gv u the right to scold em' MORRONS? Come say it to my face la
anything to do wit rapist n robbers??? u saying tat i going out n rape n rob ppl? WTF la u sying this!

wut the title say? DO YOU PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELT? tats it. YES OR NO there's a poll up there!!!

wit or witout seat belt actually is not ur problem this is others ppl life. u hv no rights to call ppl MORRONS by not wearing IT.
How ironic, if we have no right to call people moron's, neither do YOU have the right to tell us off :rofl:.

Anyways point aside, imho I really dislike driving fast near people who dont wear seatbelts, their body itself becomes a flying obstacle in an accident -.-". Can you imagine a human body being hurled towards you at 100kmh? I'd hate to see that :smokin:...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, please be careful on words usage....Thank You

skymaster

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
iam wearing it all the time now after i get summon ticket from JPJ. shit ........

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
u think u know me?
i just pointing out lots of ppl out there r not wearing it!!!doesn't mean tat they dun treasure their life!

Let me ask you a question.

If your family members, (your wife or your kids)........if they ride a bike or drive a car without putting on a helmet or belting up.....won't that piss you off ?

If your own loved ones were flaunting safety precautions, will you still treat it with as much casual indifference as you are now when you see other ppl driving cars without belts ?

The point here is not whether you will still end up dying if you have your belt on. In many cases, accidents are severe enough that no amount of safety engineering will save you. But there are many times when belts do save lives. That is a fact.

It just seems to me a lot of replies in this thread are filled with all sorts of stupid excuses to justify not belting up.

Stuff like "I'm only driving round the block lar." "Short distance only lar"...."the belt is rubbing on my nipple lar" ...all sorts of stupid reasons.

The real reason, as netmatrix said, is people are just lazy. Plain and simple....just too fucking lazy to even heed their own safety. I hope for your sakes,you won't need to learn the lesson the hard way.

And why should driving short distances be any safer than long distance trips ? Accidents happen anywhere, anytime...that's why they are called ACCIDENTS....because they are unpredictable. You could very well be crashed into by some idiot just one block away from your home.

All of you who said that you won't need to belt up for short distance trips because you assume short trips are inherently safer,....well you are simply deluding yourself.

By definition a 'moron' is someone of slow-witted, unsound or inept ability at logical reasoning. Deluding oneself easily fits into an attribute of a 'moron'.

I find it funny that you exploded over Danz's comments. There's really no reason to. Why the temper ?

If you feel that Danz is unfair for singling out drivers who don't weat belts as "morons", how would you feel if a cop singles you out, pulls you over, and give you a summons for not belting up ?

Do you think the cop is being similarly 'unfair' as Danz for singling out drivers who don't belt up ?

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

dun just all tok kok only, but end up... oso not buckle up everytime when drivin....

tok is cheap la....
Hey Jin.

We get the message. You said it multiple times that you don't like belting up.

That's your right to do what you want, I guess. We get the message that you practice what you preach. With you, I'm sure all the talk is never "cheap" eventhough you think other people are talking cheaply. You must be one hell of a classy guy all round. ZTH ought to vote you in as honorary President.

On the same note, what makes you think you're the only one special guy on this Earth who has the steadfastness to live up to his word ?

You don't think the ppl who said they belt up all the time have equally strong convictions to live up to their word ?

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Let me ask you a question.

If your family members, (your wife or your kids)........if they ride a bike or drive a car without putting on a helmet or belting up.....won't that piss you off ?

If your own loved ones were flaunting safety precautions, will you still treat it with as much casual indifference as you are now when you see other ppl driving cars without belts ?

The point here is not whether you will still end up dying if you have your belt on. In many cases, accidents are severe enough that no amount of safety engineering will save you. But there are many times when belts do save lives. That is a fact.

It just seems to me a lot of replies in this thread are filled with all sorts of stupid excuses to justify not belting up.

Stuff like "I'm only driving round the block lar." "Short distance only lar"...."the belt is rubbing on my nipple lar" ...all sorts of stupid reasons.

The real reason, as netmatrix said, is people are just lazy. Plain and simple....just too fucking lazy to even heed their own safety. I hope for your sakes,you won't need to learn the lesson the hard way.

And why should driving short distances be any safer than long distance trips ? Accidents happen anywhere, anytime...that's why they are called ACCIDENTS....because they are unpredictable. You could very well be crashed into by some idiot just one block away from your home.

All of you who said that you won't need to belt up for short distance trips because you assume short trips are inherently safer,....well you are simply deluding yourself.

By definition a 'moron' is someone of slow-witted, unsound or inept ability at logical reasoning. Deluding oneself easily fits into an attribute of a 'moron'.

I find it funny that you exploded over Danz's comments. There's really no reason to. Why the temper ?

If you feel that Danz is unfair for singling out drivers who don't weat belts as "morons", how would you feel if a cop singles you out, pulls you over, and give you a summons for not belting up ?

Do you think the cop is being similarly 'unfair' as Danz for singling out drivers who don't belt up ?

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Hey Jin.

We get the message. You said it multiple times that you don't like belting up.

That's your right to do what you want, I guess. We get the message that you practice what you preach. With you, I'm sure all the talk is never "cheap" eventhough you think other people are talking cheaply. You must be one hell of a classy guy all round. ZTH ought to vote you in as honorary President.

On the same note, what makes you think you're the only one special guy on this Earth who has the steadfastness to live up to his word ?

You don't think the ppl who said they belt up all the time have equally strong convictions to live up to their word ?
i hav no offence to any1 who buckle up or not...
i didn't think that i'm special, but atleast better than most of they ppl on earth.. wat do u really care bout that, cos u think u r the real speacial 1..?? :thefinger:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
i hav no offence to any1 who buckle up or not...
i didn't think that i'm special, but atleast better than most of they ppl on earth.. wat do u really care bout that, cos u think u r the real speacial 1..?? :thefinger:
I think you did not understand what I wrote.

It's not whether I care about you personally or your personal safety. I most certainly do not.

What you do in your time is none of my business.

It's what you said earlier and how you said it.

If you stand strongly about your own principles about not needing to belt up, I have no argument with that.

but when you insinuated that everyone else who said they belt up all the time were just talking rubbish and don't do what they preach, then maybe you underestimate other people's ability to stand up to their own principles.......because you are implying that it takes a special kind of person to actually dedicated himself to belt upall the time. And that is something I disagree.

Just as you yourself can hold strongly to your own convictions, so can other people. Doesn't mean that just because you don't belt up, other people are the same as you....whcih is what you were trying to suggest earlier.....

More to the point, the fact that other ppl can, and do belt up all the time makes them different from you. Not special. Just different. You don't need to be 'special' to be safety conscious.

Hope that clears it up for you.

[edit] Oh,almost forgot. I never implied I was anything 'special.' In fact, I don't think I ever said I was special. But, you, on the other hand certainly feel you are better than most ppl...on this Earth lol :-

i didn't think that i'm special, but atleast better than most of they ppl on earth..

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hmm...y saying ppl not wearing seat belt a morron?
u so damn smart by saying tat?
my area mostly 100% not wearing seat belt unless got "BLOCK" POLICE RONDA + JPJ RONDA here oso not wearing their fkin' seat belt.so wat?

THE TITLE: DO YOU PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELT??

tats the title says.not ask u comment those who r not wearing it.
bro..y u so angry about me quote? i guess u must be that 1 person that doesnt buckle up,
anyways, if you're just driving around the corner....but another car travelling at 80km/h might
hit u from behind or infront, this even happens in housing areas.....i hope u understand the
consequences.......

for example my in my housing area alot of motorcyclist does not wear helmets, although
they only travel a few km's, or pick their kids up from class mengaji at nite.....but i dont understand,
y the father wears helmet, but does not put a helmet on his kid? i wonder he wears a helmet?
is it becos he scared of kena tahan by polis? or just buat syarat? does he ever think that in a matter of accident who would be seriously injured or worse....die? u can think for yourself, to me, if i ride a motorbike with only 1 helmet, id rather put it on my kid rather than on myself, id rather be in hospital rather than my kid......

since yr quite furious bout not putting on yr seatbelt, do u wanna teach your kid to
follow you by not fastening their seatbelt? i dont think so rite....u might be young & ignorant, cmon bro...
be more matured......

always remember, safety 1st!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

u think u know me?
who is blaming on others? i just telling u guys wut i see everyday when i was driving around.

by wearing yr seatbelt, it will minimize the risk of injury......
if other ppl does not buckle up, u could tell them, start with yr frens or relatives,
moron aka stupid...u should think back, isnt it stupid to not buckle up????
well, in zth, we all do care bout each other, we dont wanna lose another member
just becos he dont wanna wear seatbelt......
i apologize if the word moron that i used is offensive to u....

cheer up bro.....:wavey:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! I will really lose out to Fvel on essay writing...English is damn perfect and can write damn long post. Lolz! What happens if every single post I reply in ZTH Kepong forums is as long as this lolz! I think Khoo198 will go crazy lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

osmike, I think is always better to buckle up bro...there are lots of cases and accidents where those who did not buckle up, chances of getting killed is higher than those who did buckle up. Most of the things in the car are created for a reason and even professional racers themselves buckle up. We have more than enough examples on the road to teach us a lesson. We should not learn it the hard way to realise that something is not right or shud have listen before. It would be too late. Safety belts save my life once too when I ram into a honda CRV driving Sentra. I would have hit my chest hard on the steering wheel and may have some internal damage to my chest or worse broken bones on my chest.

I agree with Danz that we do care for each other in ZTH. Is like everyone are more likely like friends even though some of us have not met but majority are very nice ppl out there who is caring and helpful enough.

Seriously, no matter how far or near the distance from ur house to your destination, is better to buckle up. It only takes one Idiot to swerve out from a corner to kill u on the spot. Yet, it does not matter how fast u r driving or u may say "I don't drive fast that is why I don't need to buckle up." Is not about u. There are thousands of ppl on the road everyday and u r not alone. Their small mistakes may cause you your life if u were the unlucky one involved in that accident.

Let's assume that someone who doesn't buckle up is weighing around average weight for guys is 60kg - 70kg and a punch from a normal weight guy would most probably land a punch of 5 - 10kg on u which is good enough to break one's jaw. What if the whole body of a man flung out from his car and heading towards u at a speed of 80km/h weighing at 60 - 70kg? What will happen to u? A punch is good enough to break ur jaw. A 60kg man heading towards u at such speed and weight? do some calculation on the damage that might be thrown at u. Is roughly at least 12 times more severe than a punch.

Is either someone who don't buckle up might killed u or U might be the one launching yourself like a cannon ball towards someone else on the road...do think of your loved ones guys...treasure ur life. Is not worth taking the risk.

I hope u r not offended bro osmike. Just making a point and my advise. Not scolding or insulting u bro. Have a pleasant and safe driving bro. :wavey:

1st time see bro Mizunori posted so long :rofl:

Last edited:

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
Did i ask ppl not to wear seat belt?
Did i ask u not to wear seat belt?
plz read my post properly.

Ppl buying a car rm200k n mod. the car to rm 350k r they MORRONS?
N speed in highway 200kph to 320kph r they MORRONS?
No they NOT? coz this is their bussiness their money, their life, N u go ask those WorkShop not to sell speed parts?

Bro Danz,Fvel,muzi hope u'll buckle up as wut u siad to me or others "If your family members, (your wife or your kids)........if they ride a bike or drive a car without putting on a helmet or belting up.....won't that piss you off ?"
"The point here is not whether you will still end up dying if you have your belt on. In many cases, accidents are severe enough that no amount of safety engineering will save you. But there are many times when belts do save lives. That is a fact."

"And why should driving short distances be any safer than long distance trips ? Accidents happen anywhere, anytime...that's why they are called ACCIDENTS....because they are unpredictable. You could very well be crashed into by some idiot just one block away from your home."

Wishing u long life n May God Bless U.

REMEMBER BROS -the person that doest not buckle up while driving must be a moron....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, please tone down. Thank You...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! TR Bro..glad u r back. Haihz...really guys let's drop it and get on to next topic but comment something useful according to the title of this thread...really no point arguing further adi...everyone has their own point of view and has adi pointed out a few points. So, in the end is still up to individual on whether they are gonna take the advise stated in this thread. Some may have to learn it the hard way to realise their mistakes.

So...happy posting and what the heck, is CNY 2010 anyway. Shudn't be arguing or quarreling lar...let's just forget it and enjoy the rest of the new year and strike some Toto or 4D jackpot to brighten up our day. :top:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
errr...why acting like moron in this thread ? lighten up la, relax, no need to be so angry, don't have to shout or is it you feel bad as pissed moron who didn't wear seat belt ? la la la
its about seat belt not about 'moron' la dude. Somebody in his opinion seeing somebody didn't wear a seat as moron aka a common offensive slang expression for a person considered stupid, I say in my opinion also...yes its stupid for not wearing a seat belt, if somebody say no, its ok, so be it la, its his opinion.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Did i ask ppl not to wear seat belt?
Did i ask u not to wear seat belt?
plz read my post properly.

Ppl buying a car rm200k n mod. the car to rm 350k r they MORRONS?
N speed in highway 200kph to 320kph r they MORRONS?
No they NOT? coz this is their bussiness their money, their life, N u go ask those WorkShop not to sell speed parts?

Bro Danz,Fvel,muzi hope u'll buckle up as wut u siad to me or others "If your family members, (your wife or your kids)........if they ride a bike or drive a car without putting on a helmet or belting up.....won't that piss you off ?"
"The point here is not whether you will still end up dying if you have your belt on. In many cases, accidents are severe enough that no amount of safety engineering will save you. But there are many times when belts do save lives. That is a fact."

"And why should driving short distances be any safer than long distance trips ? Accidents happen anywhere, anytime...that's why they are called ACCIDENTS....because they are unpredictable. You could very well be crashed into by some idiot just one block away from your home."
Wishing u long life n May God Bless U.

REMEMBER BROS -the person that doest not buckle up while driving must be a moron....

Mmhm damn right, we should just finish up this thread by agreeing:

1. Buckle up always, they help. Steerings are really painfull when it collides with your ribcage :biggrin:

2. Always remember how near it is, life is upredictable.

3. Dont be the moron who kills someone elses life by NOT buckling up, then making your parents shamefull cause your body was a freaking flying oversized debry in an accident and THEY have to apolagise to the other parties family for their son/daughter killing their dad/mum/son/daughter in the car accident :rolleyes:.

Im really not trying to step on anyones toes so dont get offended guys... Sien lah reading arguements on buckling up or not :smokin:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys..

i have this prob long time ago but left it untouched until i tot of it lately..

u know.. wiras with proton stock alarm will have a blinking LED when de alarm is armed. So when i 1st got my car.. i changed the LED to blue wan.. but not long after dat.. now its not blinking anymore.. i mean no light at all..

i have checked.. its not de LED not functioning... so anyone here know wats de prob ah? where is de stock alarm unit? anyone deal with this prob b4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience