Do You Find Short Girls Irritating.....less Than170cm....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm.. this morning i saw a gal whom.... wow.. towering... at least 6ft 4" or more man.. not kidding. My face probably same height as her tits. hahahaha.

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
hmm.. this morning i saw a gal whom.... wow.. towering... at least 6ft 4" or more man.. not kidding. My face probably same height as her tits. hahahaha.
so you purposely bang her airbags? :angel_smile:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
ryan05 said:
Hey, what about guys huh.....how would you feel if you are 180 n above? Wll it be difficult to look for a gf with height around that so it's wouldn't look weird when walking together on the street ?! Believe all of us saw those couples where the guys is damm tall but the chick is like kicimiau..... how do u think ?!
never got any gf dunno lar.. but over 180 really hard to walk around in those pasar tani, the big big umbrella always so low one.. feel like bowing to everyone at the market.

and.. cannot fit into the new satria neo.. head kena roof.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
6'4?!?!?!.................wow!!!!
imaging errrr standing sex; she's the one doing the job...how easy....

kekekeke

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
u stand and she squats and get up.....good exercise for her to tone her buttocks and tummy.....

:devil:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. maybe maybe....

one of my gal friend... she'z 5 ft. 6" .... her bf is shorter than her... i think by 2 inches... somemore hez like damn chin, while she'z voluptous... just makes me wonder. hahahha.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
arggghhh......lucky friend u got there; I mean the guy.......

kekeke

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
Seraph, the reason u detailing that chick is just for my knowledge or you intend to intro her to me? In fact, I do love cute gal......and i'll treat them good as well. What u think ?!

zephyr3d, u only aware of her heights after u bang into her airbgs izit? Then u was wondering how come the fella chest so soft yet comfortable...... Lol

rollakid, the thing u mentioned is quite true as ppl with that height have to walk very careful no matter where he goes or else the head will keep banging into something........

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
hahaha... plz... she looks scary ok... like Yao Meng in skirts. hahahaha.

i mean the height.. not the face.
you almost gimme nightmare there.. lolx~ all of a sudden i picture yao ming in cheerleader skirt with pom pom and mix along the cheerleading squad.. -______-|||

btw..
do you guys think her voice is annoying? i think its kind of cute.. lol..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h8k5bE7Sms&search=hirano

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
junsupra said:
Omg, Is that her real voice? Sounds like some Jap Anime girl...
just as high pitch.. but abit softer.. can see in other vid. being an anime seiyuu since 14 she can make pretty much any pitch XD. The song "God Knows" pretty much doubles her popularity.

you can actually find video of her in some sanitary towel advertisement when she's still in junior high. strangely her voice isn't as high pitch as it is now, but it seems like in all the more serious video her voice is more "normal", while the casual type her voice really high pitch.

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:confused_smile: Don't know if it's cute or irritating... My best friend sounds like her... Just that she talks louder. Lolz!

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
sometimes girl's voice can be a turn off to guys.........especially when the voice doesn't match the face.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards.

Any suggestion is welcome.

A chassis alignment jig looks like below (it can be a china copy/another brand as long as it can align the framerails for me)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience