DIY Voltage Stabilizer

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
Indecided....where did u get the black box??Where to buy it??or using from scrap item??

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Hahahahahahaha.... I'm too still veli blur on the diagram...Muahahahahahaha....Waiting for Sifo Lix to show some example....pic..

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by Indecided+Dec 13 2004, 10:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indecided @ Dec 13 2004, 10:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lix@Dec 12 2004, 19:30
Sky-kids, if your batt is near the engine, try to find a location where by a lot of fresh air comes in like near the head lights. Just away from the extrator.

To know wheater the cap is fully charge or not, i install a LED light at one of the CAP. If the LCD is bright enuff means that the cap is fully charge... :blink: ..just my 2 cents....

This afternoon i install another unit total of 18 pcs fo 4700uf and nothing happned to my engine, just normal...

I'll try to post the picture tommorrow.... but don't know how :( :(
Well... i'll ask around to help me. :rolleyes:
hey..more does not necessarily mean better. with my current setup running the last design, i feel my car has become more sluggish. in other words, more regulated... no more bursts. Hmm. [/b][/quote]
hmmm really feels more slugish.......i tot if add more only bcoem waste n wont do any harm 1....

anyway, me now got 20 x 330uf since they r cheap n smaller is preffer, 5x1000uf, 5 x2200uf n 5 x 4700uf

thinking of adding another 10 x 100uf tomolo...see how, all items at hand now n going to start soldering....

I

Indecided

wahahaha. u better be careful..i tell u..ur battery might not like it.

besides, these japs dont' just taruh values. they did research and copied accordingly...

I think for a < 120whp car, the 3rd design should be enough.. probably the extreme 16 cap version i did would be better for a monster.

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
he he he he Sori ha......... yesterday busy with my friend to fine tune his car and install the DIY capacitor... :P
I ask my brother to post the pic soonest possible.....

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Originally posted by lix@Dec 14 2004, 10:44
he he he he Sori ha......... yesterday busy with my friend to fine tune his car and install the DIY capacitor... :P
I ask my brother to post the pic soonest possible.....
Bro lix.... so how was response of ur car?? So when free to do mine? :P Muahahahahahahahahaha..... ;)

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Well, as a metter of fact i got a 18 pcs 4700uf laying around. If you want i can fix it for you and you just pay for the parts. :P What say you ? :blink: :blink:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Originally posted by lix@Dec 14 2004, 12:30
Well, as a metter of fact i got a 18 pcs 4700uf laying around. If you want i can fix it for you and you just pay for the parts. :P What say you ? :blink: :blink:
No problem bro....Hehehehehehehehe...... I'll pay u for the part plus a 100plus ok ar? Muahahahahahahahahha.... Me dun dare to do much bout this diy myself... After my car exploded...Muaahahahahahahahah...... :P

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day all sifus.I have some serious problem with my Mivec.The problem
is the engines always drop dead all of a suddent especially when you are
going below 40 kmh.sometimes when stop at the traffic light it also off
by itself.Apart from that i cannot start immediatly and have to wait
around 2 to 4 minutes.As far as i am concern the timing is just good
because idling is around 800 and with aircond 1k.So far i have change the
trottle body,spark plug and the cable but the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience