Diy : Undercarriage Lights

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
how about mount the wire to the socket ?
coz waja have 2 socket ,front and rear .
but my waja usually i drive or fetch one ppl . or even the rear one no ppl use ...
so .. if i use that meathod ... still need add relay ar ?

man....a few ringgit only mar...if u don't put...next time kena stone break the fluorescent more hassle lar :ph34r:

hahah ..
i am talking about connecting the wire to the socket wire ... so no need add relay already . save money ...
anywhere , can connect to that ? will it harm ?
still need relay on that ?

not the transparent tube ... la jay wat ... aiyo ... misunderstood .

calling khguan ...

ei , want to meet up ?
i am thinking aobut cutting the alluminium at the hardware shop . then cut into 1.5 inch long piece .. .spray it with bitumen or even black paint ...
then use the 2face sticker to cover it abit ?

want DIY together ?

meet up? can... but not mon and tues lar.. i going camping...

i also thinking to do dat lar.. mayb we can buy de alluminiun sheet and share it.. cos de thing is sold in a piece..

dun worry... we find a day we DIY.. mayb we can yamcha 1st to discuss bout this...

khguan u went for the wise diy session?? :D

recently no idea for DIY already :blink:

i onli DIYed a grounding kit for Izso.. then DIYed a bellmouth for NightHunter..

my car nothing lar... just for exhibition purposes.. :P
hehe

i will be leaving to alor star this coming saturday ...
and i hope can finish up my light job soon... relaly soon .
tomorrow goign to tint car .

ur front light can c de light tube leh.... to me.. i will hide it... make it onli can c de beam... not de tube

n i saw tapes on de signal lights:P

yea...purposely show the fluorescent tube one...looks like streetglow mar...just it's not neon hehehe :D

tapes?? that is my custom made cf sticker ler..i call it eye brow hahaha... :lol:

hahahaha come on lar :D...altot it's saga but also not that lousy ler ...i have those sticker all around my car..including door pillar:p

Aquarium Lamp

yesterday i put my diy Undercariage Lights...i use 20w Balast and 18W of 2 feet Blue Aquarium Lamp inside my front bumper...so technically u wont see the lamp..only the light will cover all the front grill bumper..i put the balast inside the bumper too...it will cooled by itself...dont know cant stand water or not...if rain dont on la....thats was my first DIY undercariage Pilot project...more to go...my tomorrow i 'll post the pic...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom