Diy : Superlon Installation

et5

Mar 3, 2005
Superlon installation in Perdana

Wow Kruger..cool job with the mods..did you document your installation ie pls post pics..want to install the superlon in my bonnet and boot like yours..btw wrt yr grounding ..did you ground your gearbox?

Appreciate the advice..

TQ

kruger said:
boeytan can supply you the material, pm him ;)
:D :D

superglwl

Known Member
May 25, 2005
K.L
new here

just install superlon in my car......damn alot of work.........thanks stanley for the great product...but not enough lar.....now i just finish doing the roof , floor and half the boot......finished oledi...........so i need more

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
all the pictures that you saw was one man show diy only... don't have enough time to take pictures and do all the jobs lar... :D for the gbox, i don't ground it coz mine is manual transmision not auto... no need to ground lar...

et5 said:
Wow Kruger..cool job with the mods..did you document your installation ie pls post pics..want to install the superlon in my bonnet and boot like yours..btw wrt yr grounding ..did you ground your gearbox?

Appreciate the advice..

TQ

:D :D

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
superglwl said:
just install superlon in my car......damn alot of work.........thanks stanley for the great product...but not enough lar.....now i just finish doing the roof , floor and half the boot......finished oledi...........so i need more
did u guys paste on the fender part(2)?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
not yet..wait i got time only do ler...need to cut out many shapes..because got many obstructive stuff at the firewall..

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
superlon at firewall is stick from inside wan.... n removing de dashboard is not easy.... i din do it lar... very messy...

for my car.. i just use bitumen strips on de firewall stick from de engine bay there... softer engine sound liao...

et5

Mar 3, 2005
oh tu macam !!

kruger said:
all the pictures that you saw was one man show diy only... don't have enough time to take pictures and do all the jobs lar... :D for the gbox, i don't ground it coz mine is manual transmision not auto... no need to ground lar...
;)

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Wat bout roof ? is it ez?
i dunno how to buka it and i scare i dunno how do i install back. becuz the original's one stick very tigh. i going to order the superlon , but if the roof very hard then i wont order that much lor

superglwl

Known Member
May 25, 2005
K.L
kiansan said:
Wat bout roof ? is it ez?
i dunno how to buka it and i scare i dunno how do i install back. becuz the original's one stick very tigh. i going to order the superlon , but if the roof very hard then i wont order that much lor
i did the roof for my nissan sunny 130y.....a bit of hard work but for me its worth it......i basically take out almost everything from my car except for the dash board then do the roof and floor.....the roof quite hard to put it back but take a lil determination then it will be fine......my nissan sunny is a 1996 model so the roof a bit of cracking already ...so when i took of the roof i rewrap the roof together........nice

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
if u r sticking superlon at de roof.... especially on proton cars... i think u better try not to use Dunlop CA glue... it may start the rust n "cancer" on de roof later....

either u just fit de superlon in like dat... or use silicone glue... btw i havent done my roof yet... no time to do it... heheh

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
khguan said:
if u r sticking superlon at de roof.... especially on proton cars... i think u better try not to use Dunlop CA glue... it may start the rust n "cancer" on de roof later....

either u just fit de superlon in like dat... or use silicone glue... btw i havent done my roof yet... no time to do it... heheh
wat's silicone glue? same as dunlop glue? much more mahal?

C

chilskater

hello guys,
im from miri,sarawak..i dun think we have those stuff in my place...how much anyone selling to cover kancil front bonet?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
wat stuff?? superlon??

well this thing is black nitril foam.. i'm sure u have it there... those foam are use as heat proofing material by aircon installer/seller... so dun tell me ur place there got no aircon...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was on ebay looking things for my car and i was wondering do "resistor chips"actually work? i dont want turbo on my 240sx because too expensive.. the chip only costs 15 american.. buy or no?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience