A Quick boost?

F1turbo

May 12, 2004
EDM
i was on ebay looking things for my car and i was wondering do "resistor chips"actually work? i dont want turbo on my 240sx because too expensive.. the chip only costs 15 american.. buy or no?

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
you have a 240sx here in Malaysia???? the KA24DE engine is only for USDM not other markets..... 180sx isn't it what your car is supposed to be? :rolleyes:

F1turbo

May 12, 2004
EDM
No i live in Vancouver canada.. so USDM KA24DE engine. no turbo.. what im saying is like theres a computer chip that will boost the car 5-20 hp. NOT a full ECU.. just a simple resistor chip and i was wondering if any of you guys heard about it... I DONT want to throw a turbo because its way too expensive. .The resistor chip cost s only fifteen american

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
holy shit from Van BC huh?? i just moved back to Malaysia from there in Dec 2003 lol... what part of Van? Burnaby?? sorry for all the unrelated questions. but i doubt anyone on this board would know what to do with a KA series engine as we the SR motors here :P

F1turbo

May 12, 2004
EDM
Richmond BC so van is close enough haha.. SR motors eh? *sigh engine swap WAY 2 much . meh i ll think of something thanks guys

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
the swap doesn't cost much over in Van or in Richmond (which i used to hang out at a lot ;] ). i think there is this place called PDM racing the import SR motors and such things into Van. Here is the site contact http://www.pdm-racing.com/contact/contact_new.html

check it out they go to a lot of auto-crosses and such. hope this helps cos if i remember right they get SR motors for something like 1500 CDN$ installation is a diff story though... :cool:

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
using haltech will make out ur car potential

KA24 (2.4) IS HOLDING QUITE A GOOD POWER FOR A na ENGINE

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
ka24de engine doesnt turbo well though... lots of people have custom kits but most dont survive :eek:

F1turbo

May 12, 2004
EDM
Really!?

^ i always thought that K engine is good for turbo.. i know CA engines are perfect but if K engine isnt good for turbo whats the quickest way to get it quicker? SUPER charger!?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in this post I will show you what is the culprit when side mirror cannot auto-flip.

First we need to remove the mirror by pry from below. Do it carefully

Then remove 4 screw that hold side mirror cover.

Here what it will look like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience