DIY GROUNDING

hehe...dun praise me like tat le....the nut i hv le...u sms me la....sometimes i wil at ikea,pyramid,cheras...maybe u wil at there oso..

u got my number rite? i help u ground la the alternator.... :biggrin:

nitrus said:
tnx guys.. reli appreciate the kindness.. if i reli reli cant find the nut i will try ask u all ..
regret la buy from ijoe, (no offense ijoe, but this is reli wat i experience) .. his aftersales help.. see like he dun care already lepas jual barang.. somemore he said "no prob!" when i ask "confirm can use cable tie to tie the cable n alternator? battery current can go thru?" ... :thumpdown: tak tau la... last time when i ask him whether its RM38 including installation in PM, he said yes. but when meet up that time he say the engine bay too hot la bla bla.
my mistake la buy from wrong ppl i guess.. feel like i kena con.

so anybody that next time wan to buy grounding cable.

The best ppl to buy grounding cable from in ZTH is Huakenny n C-ground .

i din buy from them also they r so ever willing to help me.. (i also malu la) altho maybe their cables abit more expensive but u'll b more satisfied after that.. believe me.. Dun kena con like me again.

cheers..

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
no problem bro huakenny .. i talk wid u in msn k? i will try my very best to find the nut first .. i just only buy another nut today... but this time the nut is slightly too big ... aihhhh..
either will be bit too small, or bit too big .. stupid laa !!!! -___-

cground : busy different thing la.. but ijoe shouldn't give wrong info juz coz he malas layan his previous customer (me) right? dunno la.. dun care ady. wat to do .. i made mistake, can only tell other ppl bout better choices n better helpful ppl to buy from.. (like u and huakenny) cheers..

c-ground

Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
nitrus said:
cground : busy different thing la.. but dun give wrong info juz coz u malas layan ur previous customer right? dunno la.. dun care ady. wat to do .. i made mistake, can only tell other ppl bout better choices n better ppl to buy from.. cheers..
wooi.. those who didn't finish all the posts might think that you are imposing us (c-ground: drex and khguan) ler...

edit a little bit lar.. haha!! :biggrin:

C

chilskater

to ground the kancil alternator, we need nut n bolt rite?to put in suitable place near the 12mm or 14mm nut rite?i done my gearbox ground yesterday...add other nut n bolts to the lubang at the side of it..ada betul ka?

chilskater said:
to ground the kancil alternator, we need nut n bolt rite?to put in suitable place near the 12mm or 14mm nut rite?i done my gearbox ground yesterday...add other nut n bolts to the lubang at the side of it..ada betul ka?
alternator there u can see there is a long screw...12mm one..juz use 12mm nut n ground it there...ok oledi..

o u can loosen the 8mm screw/nut at ur alternator housing n put ur cable n tight it back the screw/nut...

either one...

any sifu,

pls advice,

1. how 2 identify whether my suspension spoilt???
2. if my suspension really spoilt, wat shud i do?
- new set of suspension?
- get 1 set of suspension suit 4 iswara from h/cut (same time oso can low-down the car)
(then suspension from wat model i shud look 4 tat can fit wf iswara)

TQ