Melaka
I also diy wrap the air con pipe.
already done on :
-waja
-kenari
-pajero
-exora
-blm

hardest is my waja as the engine space is very2 tight.
longest is the pajero and the exora as its equipped with rear blower.
i used the same material but i bought it in long sheet.4 feet wide and i cut a long piece then wrap is around the pipe.

the insulator is also used as sound insulator on my blm.i put it inside the door panel as its hollow.can feel its quiter.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Unless it is a few layer. Anyway this tube easier, just cut the length, cut the side and slip the tube in then cable tie it.
Hard to find. The last one i had from CVkit, it wasnt the right size. So after a while, the tube open up, leaving the aircon tube expose....Anyone knows where got shop or aircon shop that sells this?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Is it possible to use aluminum foil? Has anyone try it?
foil doesn't 'hold' cold

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Hard to find. The last one i had from CVkit, it wasnt the right size. So after a while, the tube open up, leaving the aircon tube expose....Anyone knows where got shop or aircon shop that sells this?
goto home aircond installer..they probably give you for free....thats how i got mine :p

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not the right size? You wrap the aluminum hose or rubber hose? For Aluminum just nice, rubber hose no need wrap...

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

goto home aircond installer..they probably give you for free....thats how i got mine :p
Those we are using are for house air con ones......lol:biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Not the right size? You wrap the aluminum hose or rubber hose? For Aluminum just nice, rubber hose no need wrap...

My pipe is bigger la (sounds damn wrong). So the hose i need to get a bigger diameter so can wrap my pipe nicely (sounds damn wrong again)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, Good Day!

Just want to ask do you guys know where to do body kit like plastic? i dont know what you call that but i have seen some of the car like evo and M5 do it...is in black but plastic look alike....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience