DIY Intercooler Spray Eg: HKS, ARC

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
Hi ZTH Viewers,

Good day.

Would like inquire does any one try DIY your intercooler with words? eg: HKS, ARC, Blitz, GReddy.
Where can i cut the sample words out and spray on my intercooler?

Thanks.

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
bump! anyone can teach me? thanks.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
from wat i saw my fren did, and common sense...but tis might be 'kampung style' la, maybe there is other way tat is better than tis..

1.buy a manila card, thick one, or else buy 2, compile it together to make it even more thicker..buy a spray..
2.measure the size, use a pensil to draw the wording ex : HKS or watsoever...
3.cut the words with a scissors...
4.use tape to hold the manila card wit your intercooler so tat it won't not move during spraying process..(make sure it is tight/fit/firm enough)
5.spraying skills (i don't know how to spray so u might need to consult other ppl how to spray, regarding on how far the range,etc etc)
6.after spraying, try to leave it til it's dry then take out the manila card..there u go wit a kampung style spraying method :D

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
from wat i saw my fren did, and common sense...but tis might be 'kampung style' la, maybe there is other way tat is better than tis..

1.buy a manila card, thick one, or else buy 2, compile it together to make it even more thicker..buy a spray..
2.measure the size, use a pensil to draw the wording ex : HKS or watsoever...
3.cut the words with a scissors...
4.use tape to hold the manila card wit your intercooler so tat it won't not move during spraying process..(make sure it is tight/fit/firm enough)
5.spraying skills (i don't know how to spray so u might need to consult other ppl how to spray, regarding on how far the range,etc etc)
6.after spraying, try to leave it til it's dry then take out the manila card..there u go wit a kampung style spraying method :D
clanz, thats the easiest and cheapest way....kampung way much better....:biggrin:

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
thanks mate. but ur scissors cut out is easy but will not perfect as example the word "S"... sure cut already bengkok 1... haha... anyway, thanks... im looking towards for any mates whom already got, borrow... haha...

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
anyone has the ready 1? thks.

victor85

1,500 RPM
Oct 2, 2006
any1 any1? really need it. bump bump ! !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience