DIY-Body Decals

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
FoarGeez said:
aiyo macha... juz one question.. how u keep yr hands so steady... tell me laaa.. PM me if hafto...! hehe... i juz wanna do d zth bomberman.. many pieces gone d.. sigh..
how ah... just don TaFeKei 2 much lor.. hihi... jk jk
just put alot of attention....hold the blade softly n more it as slow s possible lor... practice makes perfect...

Herbie

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
PutraSparco said:
Bro.. can you please tell me where you bought the stickers? I really need to buy some...
if area kajang go to the near of hugo after flyover u can see a sighboard shop ..

price: for 3M high quality sticker

no reflex- any colour price for 1x1 feet rm3.50
reflex - any colour 1x1feet rm6

C

chilskater

i used to make skateboard logo sticker not reflex one..then i stop skating..stop stickering..now keretaing wanna do stickering again...

Herbie

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
rite now u must learn to cut a car brand sticker lo .. huhuHUHUhu

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Where to get the sticker...?i stay around damansara area.....cannot find tis type of things........sifu, pleas help.........tq

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
nitrus said:
i think its common practise on most designs on show cars...
The reason why is actually has something to do with one of "Design Principal" called "balancing". The Apexi logo is quite big and need to place in the same location as it been place at the left panel of the car. This is to make sure the design elemen of the overall design still in balance. Those who went to creative college should know this. This is the vital knowledge for every good designer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Between HWL adjustable suspension and GREEDY adjustable suspension,which one is the best??:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience