DIY a blow of valve sound

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
Hi every sifu and taiko, anybody can teach me how to DIY a 'piss' sound (BOV sound) in a stock NA auto car??????? Or anywhere or anybody can do it? Is that possible to do that?
THX very much... ;) I m new to this....sori if anything i mension wrong...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
First of all... be proud of what u drive.

You don't want ppl to say, "There goes another Ah Beng!".

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
thehehehh...rite bro...
but if u really insist to have one of those... try to search in the market..

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
i read an forum in option mag. actually it can be done.... but you need a BOV also... but you got to change the spring stiffness to be softer so it can trigger without so much of pressure.... the detail i donno how to build lah.... just share this out.... maybe other ppl can help...

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
Originally posted by tykoh@Nov 22 2004, 19:18
i read an forum in option mag. actually it can be done.... but you need a BOV also... but you got to change the spring stiffness to be softer so it can trigger without so much of pressure.... the detail i donno how to build lah.... just share this out.... maybe other ppl can help...
wat does spring do wit BOV ? :huh: :blink:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
last time.. our DIY king Johnson Lam got teach...

things needed:
1. car alarm siren
2. a small cheap car amp
3. key chain recorder

1st... bypass de circuit inside de siren and connect 2 wires directly to de speaker.. then for de "PISSHH" sound.. get use de key chain recorder to record de sound from our mouth(easier mah)
connect it to de amp and then to de speaker...

how to trigger it is a problem... i remembered Johnson said using some sort of pressure switch.. or u can trigger it manually lar.. hahaha

anyway.. happy trying! :)

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
the spring is something like the control... once the pressure reach the set limit it will realease the pressure loh....
correct me if i'm wrong.... mayne turbo car owner should know better than me....

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
some use the spring.. and some are with defrum..
spring are usually come with palstic body.. hurmmm... and it's not easy to buka the BOV and put it back..

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
RICE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
can what... auto with turbo.. The BOV will release the pressure everytime u lift ur feet from the acc pedal... theheheheheh... can do 2,3 time BOV sound somemore.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

bigboystoys

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Originally posted by sylver'sAD@Nov 24 2004, 14:24
can what... auto with turbo.. The BOV will release the pressure everytime u lift ur feet from the acc pedal... theheheheheh... can do 2,3 time BOV sound somemore.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P
yea.. that's why i was puzzled when arrowhead said auto cannot have blow-off

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a car with its girth and horsepower, Isaac Newton himself would testify that the 2012 Nissan GT-R shouldn’t be able to do the century sprint in three seconds flat but the supercar slayer does just that and just to drive the point home, gets it captured on video.

Weighing in at just over 1,700kg and packing a 530hp with 607Nm of torque punch, it would be insane to dismiss it as nothing spectacular but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience