Difference of solid & metallic wax

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi guys,

I notice that the manufacturers differentiate the wax for different paints. I'm wondering whether there is a difference between the wax for solid paint and for metallic paint.

What's the difference between those 2 wax?
Can I use them interchangeably (like solid wax on metallic paint)?

Please advice.

Thanks!

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Is there any differences? there is only some wax that mentions use for what kind of paint (or recommended for what paint). But there is also some wax that didn't mentions for what type of paint.

From my experience, the difference is the gloss can be brought out by apply the wax. Some wax can have better looks and shine on black paint and some will have better looks on light color paint.

If you are not sure about that, just get thos wax which does not specific to use on what type of paint.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey members,

I am a Malaysian. I used to be a student in USA and now I have graduated with a Master degree. I have then work here for more than a year. I own a car in here for almost 3 years and I would like to import it back to Malaysia. My car is a LHD car. 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. Anyone know the procedure to import it back to Malaysia? Also register to drive on the road. The cost, etc?
Please help! Thanks a lot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience