Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
nicole_nic said:
well, i've been driving around with no torque, no boost and no sound for a couple of weeks already.. that's y i miss 'him'...hehe :p~
then u should enter pimp my ride lo.mode your spectra 2 gundam spectra.sure nice one.hahaha

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
:retarded: no need to enter that la.. my baby already offered to 'pimp my ride' for me! but just that i don't want.. hehe..

skylin3lov3r said:
then u should enter pimp my ride lo.mode your spectra 2 gundam spectra.sure nice one.hahaha
and yea, many ppl miss 'him'.. ESPECIALLY ME!!!!! :X-:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
urm...snakes cheaper than car....1 week-RM5....uh oh...im spamming again

:vroam:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Yeap Aravind, looks like they miss my ride, but they will be missing yours more if they met you b4.. and they are still eagerly awaiting our race.. btw, whats turbo's r u using? I heard your drag-spec ride has a Tomei complete RB28, direct port Nitrous system, T51R SPL turbo & runs only on high octane fuel... if so, then I got no chance to win.. :)

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
may I know what tyre r u using for your GT-R, mr Russ?

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Aravind, why dont u ask your brother to come to the Skyline TT gatherings and bring u along with his ride? Then we can all check out this ex Dragster Beast!
Jeff, now currently using Falken Azenis 275/35/18, but gonna get 'botak' soon so will be changing tyres after running-in engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Spa Francorchamps, regarded by many as among the most challenging circuits in the world, has been hosting races since the 1920's. That's an incredible amount of history and passion for motorsport. Of course, the layout has changed over the years, the original circuit used to run on public roads between Belgian towns but it has changed tremendously over the years.

It still is known for its hilly and twisty corners...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience