Finally Dedicated RX forum is up!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

microjax

May 31, 2007
Hi All,

Finally we have our very own RX8 Forum up and running.

Come join us for a discussion about everything rotary & mazda

Come along if you want to mix with other RX & Mazda owners, find out more about RE and Mazda, meet decent auto enthusiasts, know more on RE before you buy...recommendations by owners and so on.

We wait to seeing you there.

We've already got a website - Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
First of all this kind of postings are not allowed. They drive away traffic from zerotohundred to your site. as i've said before, please respect the administration of this site ie., Tom. He has been very kind to allow the RE club its own sub forum here.

Just to add, its also not very nice to register here for the sole purpose of pulling traffic to your site. If you site is good thenn it'll grow on its own without the need for you to stoop.

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Hey bro..you are asking ppl to visit your RX8 forum but you dont put your link here??!!! Anyway, no good to steal ppl here la..if you really want..sne dthem PM quietly la LOL:shocked:

Hi All,

Finally we have our very own RX8 Forum up and running.

Come join us for a discussion about everything rotary & mazda

Come along if you want to mix with other RX & Mazda owners, find out more about RE and Mazda, meet decent auto enthusiasts, know more on RE before you buy...recommendations by owners and so on.

We wait to seeing you there.

We've already got a website - Thank You.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Hey bro..you are asking ppl to visit your RX8 forum but you dont put your link here??!!! Anyway, no good to steal ppl here la..if you really want..sne dthem PM quietly la LOL:shocked:
I think Dev has removed the address prior to your posting........

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
this kind of posting is very childish. Posters do not have any regards for the time and money spent by administrators to populate zth. Masuk-masuk, the first thing they post is their own website. Please lerr have some decency.

FYI your Forum is not the only RX dedicated forum. We've got so many already which offer wealth of information technically and otherwise.

microjax

May 31, 2007
I have no intention to pull or drive traffic away from this forum.

I just wanted to highlight there another forum exist. It not only gather RX but giving room to all Mazda.

As you say, the site will grow it own. So, its not worry about ppl pulling traffic, and you are always welcome to share your taught with us, or links your events to us.

I always welcome inter-forum or club information exchange.

If you were not welcome on such a posting... I could :mouth_closed:

Thanks.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Right on!

I agree 100% with phat7.

If microjax's intention was not to pull away ppl from this forum then why post such a topic in the first place?

regards,
13btt

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im newbie to turbo world.....Im going 2 convert my waja 1.6 to GDi turbo....i gt money 2 buy gdi turbo frm halfcut....wat modification can du 2 upgrade 160hp to more hp....?

please help me :adore: cause i never seen the pix of GDI turbo mod......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience