Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Please check out the first page again to view more pics.. my GTR has met his new gf... hehe.

haha.. the 'beast' had finally met his 'beauty'.. hehe.. but then she doesn't have any horsie.. sigh :(

350z? hmmmm... yea.. the beast WILL have a new gf next year perhaps.. kekeke.. *crossing my finger*

SKYLINElover that pic is a game pic? izzit the new NFS:Carbon? btw Russwestwood u got a cool ride there .no1!

russ.. always take care of your skyline... so you've got a story to tell for the generations to come.. how great your skyline is..

he loves his GTR as much as he loves me.. he goes for car wash when it's dirty, went for polish, he parks his GTR exactly in the parking box (no more no less) n etc.. right baby?

can't wait to have u back in my arms once again baby!! even just for a few night :) i LOVE you and yea, i miss our car.. poor him.. spending nights n nights alone in the garage.. sigh....

nicole_nic said:
can't wait to have u back in my arms once again baby!! even just for a few night :) i LOVE you and yea, i miss our car.. poor him.. spending nights n nights alone in the garage.. sigh....

u said "him" spending night and night in the garage! u mean the car itself or the owner himself?

Nic my wife: I only park like that coz I dont want anyone to bump into the car or scratch it because of my fault.
TEAMADVAN:She meant the car, me the owner now overseas... :) But that doesnt mean I wont sleep with my car in the garage.. hahaha.
funkydog: We live in KL.
bushidofang: Dont worry, my skyline will be kept well for a long long time. Dont ever plan on selling. Btw, u have a FD3S?? Im looking for one in good condition.. love that car. Nice sig btw..

nicole_nic said:
he loves his GTR as much as he loves me.. he goes for car wash when it's dirty, went for polish, he parks his GTR exactly in the parking box (no more no less) n etc.. right baby?

i do the same things except i don't have anyone to love but the thing i showed nic n russ @ bk 1u...hehe..shush.*poor me*

russwestwood said:
Nic my wife: I only park like that coz I dont want anyone to bump into the car or scratch it because of my fault.
TEAMADVAN:She meant the car, me the owner now overseas... :) But that doesnt mean I wont sleep with my car in the garage.. hahaha.
funkydog: We live in KL.
bushidofang: Dont worry, my skyline will be kept well for a long long time. Dont ever plan on selling. Btw, u have a FD3S?? Im looking for one in good condition.. love that car. Nice sig btw..

that sig reedoor did for me.. anyway i dont have a FD yet.. also planning to get one soon.. maybe next year :P

nicole_nic said:

then y dun u test drive the car yrself while he is away:shades_smile: but make sure u dun ram 2 the tiang can dy lo...hahaha:_:

er... i can't say that for sure if i'd ram it to the tiang or not.. better just drive it when my hubby is around so he can guide me.. hehe..

aravind said:
Russ,want to go racing with my GTR? hehehehe

What kinda racing? Drag, track, touge or illegal road race? Street tires or slicks? Hehe..
No lah bro.. car in workshop, doing some minor upgrades.. hopefully will be ready once im back in Malaysia in january, and completed running in engine.. maybe after that we go for a race :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom