Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
stock at m'sia? duno leh...but i doubt it....
haha....
i did ask wangan b4 about buying two piece of 18X10.5J to replace my dented rear pieces....same price if i take four piece together or one piece in a time.....
quoted 2.6K per piece....means its about 11K for 4 piece.....

then, it made up my mind.....i rather take the 19....

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Kinda looking at 19" hehehe.. but I dont think I wanna sell my 18", wanna put some slick tyres on them, Id rather keep them even for spares.. sorry Teamadvan, but I dont really like white rims! :) Some 19" gunmetal will look quite wicked actually.. hehe

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
gun metal look wicked?
how bout my my white LMGT4 5 spoke???????
19x10.5J +15 off set.....
hahaha...name me your price!!!!!!!!!
pics below....

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yah....thats wat in my mind also...my 18 is at the tyre and rim shop for sale right now....since quite sumtime already.......sum offer me freakin low price like RM4K!
if still nobody wan or at the right price..., i'll fit in slicks or semi for sunday track use....LOLOL.....
just incase....cant affort to scratch my new 19.....LOLOL.....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
russ, u can try at N1 racing.....they got the full slicks....
but i'm looking for wet slicks instead of dry full slicks....

must remember...its ok to buy things in N1...
but if they offer u to fix or tune, forget it....dun even try if its FOC....
no way....

my fren kena once quite sumtime ago.....according to the bill that he paid, got

blue emanage + fixing and tuning cost RM2200,
SARD fuel regulator which cost RM800(claim to be fixed at the fuel filter below the car), sard 280litre fuel pump and 6 pc of new DENSO iridium plugs.
but recently went to another shop to do sum upgrading,
found out that its FSE cheap regulator under the car,
250 walbro fuel pump....felt like being conned.....
imediately he go check the plugs......and found only 2pc of it is DENSO while 4 piece of his old NGK plugs remain......
while all the tuning point at the emanage is kosong!!! ( 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 )
wat a big shame!

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
hahaha....no point talking to pricks....they wont admit it....
be it desmond or mellisa......both one kok colour.....
N1 already famous with "customer engine breaking & pushing their own shits at others(denying mistake they did and accuse other people ), sucks attitude(use to...now abit better), and so on...alot of complains....
if not mistaken, theres a poll voting thread here in ZTH quite sumtimes ago...95%
voted N1 with big thumb down.....
big shame!
we as a consumer / end user wont like this kinda of business man....
or con man...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
feel free to try many of the other workshops in sunway.

there is quartermile
links power
hiper racing
wangan racing
amoil

But im sure every workshop has its nightmare stories lar

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Wow, that must be the worst story I heard about N1, Ive heard a few, but I guess they must be true. Ive heard some bad storys about Links as well, but never believed until I sort of experienced for myself! Unless dealing direct with the boss, I wont be going back there.. seriously.

Last edited:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
ahahha....thats true....most of the garage have their horror movie line....
but just the matter of how horror and terible it is....
but the one my fren experienced is too horror to believe...i myself saw it with my own eye....other wise, i dare not post it here which might cause come trouble to myself.....cos there might be some strong supporter of N1 racing here...

russ, bout links, so far so good to me...cos neither me nor any of my fren kena it YET....so, i got no comment at it.....hahaha....try not to cost as much trouble if i can....hope u understand....why dun u tell us your story?

hope your story will teach us a lesson as well like wat i told my fren's big lesson...
i beileve this is the main point of ZTH forum created for....

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
Well, the boss is real good, but not so sure about his workers... I went to service my boost controller (HKS EVC), getting an error reading (thought it might be a loose wire), and also dyno tune. But then they said I have to change it. I asked whats the reason, and they couldnt tell me! Then I agreed to install a new one (Greddy Profec B) and after installing it, they still had a problem, and took my car off the dyno machine, and said they cant fix it! Then Mr Kee came to my rescue.. phew. If not for him, i think I will be really pissed off. He came, the car strapped down once again, done some adjustments and everything was alright. All the old valves & wires were still left in the engine bay. But the worst thing is I later found out that nothing was wrong with my old EVC! :( And I had to ask for the manual for the profec B before I left, so one of the workers took it out of the bin and gave it to me. The next day, I came back coz I found my acceleration was not linear, and Mr. Kee fixed it on the dyno again, FOC. He really is good.. but also quite a busy man. Of course you cant blame him for being so busy, as he is very reputable. So, I tried liasing with one of his workers to get a quote for Nismo cylinder heads & rods, crankshaft, some carbon fiber stuff, etc, etc, i reckon worth quite a lot of dosh, but still no sound from them! I dont wanna keep bugging them like a desperate fool... so Ive just given up, and looking elsewhere now. Maybe I would get better service if I come from a racing team with sponsors or had a famous MP for a dad... *sulking*

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
russ:

Bro, just wondering, what clutch are you currently using?

thanks

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
yah...mr kee is ok for me.... so far....but
if compare to desmond or mellisa,
like bull and mosquito comparing its size......NO FIGHT!