DC5 : Looking for/ wanted item (Standard/ Aftermarket)

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
bro crower, u looking original ings ? if brand new i can get for u since my bro is ings dealer.i oso like the gt wing but can't afford it lol.

crowerking

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
bro crower, u looking original ings ? if brand new i can get for u since my bro is ings dealer.i oso like the gt wing but can't afford it lol.
yes bro.. im more on original brand new one, but if have good condition 2nd hand or good imitation one pun ok.. :love:
can i have ur phone no bro... please pm me.. :adore:

DCK5

Jun 16, 2010
KL
Anyone know where or who want to sell DC5R prefacelift Mugen front bumper??

ex660

Dec 4, 2007
any1 have idea where to get the board covering the boot from the interior ?
how much would dat cost?

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
looking for front crossmember engine mounting.. actually just need the metal frame, broken/cracked rubber bush welcomed..

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
hello.. can anyone advise me whats the price or where to find stock clutch for dc5? thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I am new to car mod. Need some expert advice on this.

I am seeking for the extra top end power of my car. I am driving a 1.8MT and it tops out at 205km/h (need a bit more to pit against most modern cars). Coincidentally my father drives a 2.0AT Inspira and I am thinking of engine swap between the two cars since he does not really utilise its full power.

I do not wish to go down the BOT way due to the potential risk of destroying the engine and the issue of long-term reliability...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience