DC5 Advice

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Owh well bro... man got to do whadda man got to do...

Going to JB dis weekend guys. Thinking of paying Pasir Gudang a visit. But not syiok if got no other kakis... anybody wanna join?? 1hr is RM70...
Lan, I am interested.. Kalau takde orang I nak join you. I'll try asking the other 240s and see whether they want to join us as well..

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Lan, I am interested.. Kalau takde orang I nak join you. I'll try asking the other 240s and see whether they want to join us as well..
OK bro. I've call the Johor Circuit to confirm and this Saturday they have car practice slots from 1.30pm - 4.30pm. They go by 1 hr slot intervals. 1 hr is RM70.

Last time when i went with meor, we only went for 1 hr and it felt pretty OK actually. Coz tak ramai beb so, the whole circuit was basically ours with no red flags or anything like that.

So bro, I suggest we target the 2.30-3.30 slot first and later if tak puas we extend from 3.30-4.30...

So now its me-minivan wombat with ijam-black mamba II... who else wanna join?? JOM!!

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
So how? sekejap roadtrip to kuantan now change to JB already?

KFC sounds ghuuuuddd hmmmmm.

zzhkszz

May 31, 2009
hi all sifus and bros here..i new here..i start reading those post form first page till page 48,its take me 2hour++...dam lots of post ,haha...having some question here...now i drive new vios 07",and drive about 2 years,was thinking to change car...and i found out the Honda Integra DC5 is more suitable for me to drive...NA engine,not much trouble rite,sumore 9kRPM...haha..so wanna ask how much is the market price for a dc5 type r ? and how much for monthly payment? averange lar...thx for viewing...

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
i think current 2nd have price for DC5 year 03 should be around 120k if got some mods... for monthly payment it depends on how many you put down payment and loan+interest.

zzhkszz

May 31, 2009
hey,i understand.since i not really clear about the car loan and interest.would you like to roughly explain to me the laon and interest and monthly installment fee to me?basically how much u need to pay monthly?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
hey,i understand.since i not really clear about the car loan and interest.would you like to roughly explain to me the laon and interest and monthly installment fee to me?basically how much u need to pay monthly?
Go here and put the feasible figure based on your budget. rule of a thumb: higher downpayment, lesser monthly commitment.

http://www.onlineloancalculator.org/

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
hi all sifus and bros here..i new here..i start reading those post form first page till page 48,its take me 2hour++...dam lots of post ,haha...having some question here...now i drive new vios 07",and drive about 2 years,was thinking to change car...and i found out the Honda Integra DC5 is more suitable for me to drive...NA engine,not much trouble rite,sumore 9kRPM...haha..so wanna ask how much is the market price for a dc5 type r ? and how much for monthly payment? averange lar...thx for viewing...
go to a bank and ask the loan officer about this. they will be able to explain it to you better than anyone of us.

or even better...over the weekend...buy a motortrader magazine and go visit the dealers that are selling DC5's...
test drive the car to get a feel of it...and get the dealer to work out the monthly installments for you... they will be able to calculate it for you...and its FREE.

recon/unregistered pre-facelift DC5's are going for roughly 140k - 145k depending on condition and what sort of deal you can work out... facelifts are going for 150k - 155k....

2nd hand ones...i've seen them as low as 115k... but condition wasn't very good.

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
JB/PG dis weekend bro? Ramai da fellas will be der.... 'kadeena' also can layan maa... :burnout:
no lah i ambik hati already since kena kutuk.

now please excuse me while i make a trip to pasar malam and home depot.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
no lah i ambik hati already since kena kutuk.

now please excuse me while i make a trip to pasar malam and home depot.
woi..ngengada la man. bila nak lepak??!!

dont worry lah we wont bully your caldina... only the one we don't know we will kacau hahaha..

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
signs of growing old lar bro. my weekends have been spent shopping on house decor, DIY stuff, fixings, jamban etc.

so in retrospect a station wagon is not a bad idea.... (trying to convince myself!!)

[cue music sedih]
so prasath minivan meor stock-aaron farhan etc. you gotta let me sit in your cars for a joyride nanti okay. just so i can revive the feeling of how ecstacy feels like as the RPM approaches 10k...sigh......

but aku set aje...midweek TT this wednesday night amacam?

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
signs of growing old lar bro. my weekends have been spent shopping on house decor, DIY stuff, fixings, jamban etc.

so in retrospect a station wagon is not a bad idea.... (trying to convince myself!!)

[cue music sedih]
so prasath minivan meor stock-aaron farhan etc. you gotta let me sit in your cars for a joyride nanti okay. just so i can revive the feeling of how ecstacy feels like as the RPM approaches 10k...sigh......

but aku set aje...midweek TT this wednesday night amacam?
bang im in kuantan la.. will let u know when im back to kl. u shud sit in prasath's car. like turbo now..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience