Dc.Glozz,word of wisdom

glozz

Known Member
Jan 26, 2003
Selangor
Myself? I'm alright; seasoned and toughened, but still doing alright.

Good to hear that you guys have found the nerve in whatever that you guys want to do. Life's too short for regrets, as long as you guys know what you're doing.

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
i have a kind of fucked up love life's .. she's went to melb for holiday.. and i find tat she's flirting wit a fren thr..wat can i do here.. so i asked her to be honest to me..all i wan is truth..pls la dun waste my time..let me go out find some other chiqs la..juz an answer will do.. she seems like beating around the bushes..no la we went out have a drink..la tis n tat....... i damn fed up..if u betray me pls let me go..

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
den u also go out n do wut ever u wan to do la.. n if u found a right n better 1..den leave her lo..but r u sure she is fooling around 1st? it is a misunderstood?

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
i'm lost.. am i juz hypersensitive..no idea.. all i know is she's not telling me the truth..it's hurt man.. nth come easy in this world.. i tried to forget her for this moment but nver make it...

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
just talk to her.. tell her talk honestly.. n solve probs..i mean adult talk la.. not talk littlebit den scream here n there .. n breakup.. talk as in like wut is actually she is doin.. mayb she is goin out as casual friends n dont want u to know cuz she scared u might think de opposite..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
it's about 2 months already since then..

many things had happen in between la...basicly can say..i still kenot take it la

i'm avoiding her now..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
and...glozz...wakakakaka

what are you doing now wo?

hmm....really suprise to see you here...

this thread has been dangling for about 2 years now

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
damienyum said:
i have a kind of fucked up love life's .. she's went to melb for holiday.. and i find tat she's flirting wit a fren thr..wat can i do here.. so i asked her to be honest to me..all i wan is truth..pls la dun waste my time..let me go out find some other chiqs la..juz an answer will do.. she seems like beating around the bushes..no la we went out have a drink..la tis n tat....... i damn fed up..if u betray me pls let me go..

damien..i still remember u when we went to genting together..

cool brother wassup..with ur american slang..kekekek

only u can help urself....get the answer from her...if cant get the answer...fark it lar....

go for other gals lar...i know u can do it man...i think she is not mature yet and kinda loaded...

either u teach her and give her a big lesson of the life...or jz leave her alone...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
If a girl's a flirt, she's not going to tell you. No amount of talking will get her to admit so. Flirting is a pretty common thing even amongst couples. Fact is that people are flattered when others show an interest in them. Wouldn't you be? To what degree a person flirts is another matter. In the end, live life the way you would. Don't hold back when you're still young and have the liberty to play hard. By play, I'm not suggesting you be unfaithfull but rather, do everything you want to.

glozz

Known Member
Jan 26, 2003
Selangor
alantan said:
and...glozz...wakakakaka

what are you doing now wo?

hmm....really suprise to see you here...

this thread has been dangling for about 2 years now
I'm fine; still surviving. Same ol' same ol'. And yourself? How're you holding up?

New car to drift eh? heh.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i'm okat now...if you asked me about my situation awith her..never contacted her anymore...

been avoiding her since...i hope it's a good decision though...
guess it's a also called 'runnig away form the truth'

btw, yea..new car to drift ma...heheehhee....got it cheap and sold my old on with a good price..so mai change car lo..hehehhe

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
i'm lost for tis particular moment.. may b tis is wat i have to go through..onli thing i can says is lies always cant cover lies..used to love her so much in the end she screwed me up wif another guy in melb..till today i still miss her but not love her..she's give me hard time.. but she's d girl given me great time b4.i have to wake up to leave to her.. all i wan to tellis not tat i'm hurt but is to ditch someone away if u think is not worth to hold her back...appreciate someone who really care 4 u...i'm not goin to do stupid things anymore.. i believe i can do it.. work hard to get something i shud achieved in life's.. she not the rite person give me happiness, someone else will do.. now it's not too late 4 me to wake up.. probably i failed her in the 1st place... but she's the one failed me in the end..my feeling it's 4 someone do appreciate me, n not for her take it for granted..if tis timei cant wake up i'll never stand up 4 myself.. i cant afford to give her all the things she's asked..but i put a lot effort to pleased her.. i'll onli let her break my heart once..i know the wound will heal.. i have to take shortest time to recovered..if it happened to bump into her again i hope i'll take it easy..i hope she will never ever call me anymore..but can i stand not to call her, i have no idea..i'll try my best..bad exprience make me grow stronger n not fall any deeper.....

Last edited:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
but do not forget that bad experience like that changes one person mindsrt of their partner...ermm..i curently coudn;t face the fact yet....still running away which is not a good thing at all

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

I would like to know it possible for me to use a 1.8 alternator

for my 1.6 satria or i need to buy back the 1.6?

please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience