Dc.Glozz,word of wisdom

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
heres the scenario:

i had a gf but this is 4 years plus ago...we went out a lot...we were happy rarely had fights and so on, the happy couple story buit then 1 day i found out that she was going out with another guy...so then the relationship ended

i moved on, was a bit dissapointed with her and in general females, so stopped goin out for 2 years till i met this girl we got along quite well but i didnt develop feelings for her she popped the question first so i tot i'd go along for the ride and stop being a hermit. i know i was wrong here but i wanted to forget her..weve been cohabting for round 1 years plus already and i just started to warm up to her

yesterday, i saw her on icq after years of not talking to her we started chatting and one thing led to another..here she asked me whether i still had feelings for her.....and she felt bad about last time and regretted it. The proble here mis i havent forgotten about her and i dont know what to do..

nyways u get what i mean....tell me what to do.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
You can't go wrong with free sex.

On another serious thought.
Trust me, you just love the "she" in 4 years ago, you don't love her now. Everyone is changing everyday.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Holy shit
big business man.normally the guys here would say go to the girl who gives u best xXx.so....
shit man...who do you love? why do you miss her?
question yourself man.will she do it again?what are the chances?
most likely you've done all that thinking already and come here as a last resort if not for your best mates.
i'll be saying stay with the stable one.you know what it is like to be dissapointed.do you want to do that to the current one?

thing is,i've just been dumped too :lol: out of the blue,and i'm trying to get back.

think about it man

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i think it just boils down to is it worth it? Balance out your logical thinking with your emotional. Simply said.... as always.. easier said then done...

Make sure the logical side balances with your emotional if not you're gonna be in for a lot of 'compromising' situations.

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
truthfully...i'd take her back without batting an eyelid....ur right on that part about already coming to a decision..its probably just that im not one to break off a relationship. I have never left anyone and its always me being the ermmm....victim likewise....its always the other party initiating the relationship so i guess the prominent question here is whats wrong with me?

sigh....

ROADRAGE

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
ecstasyelmo: good luck on ur part...hope ull have better luck than me

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
stop talking to her.. stop keeping her stuff or pix..

eventually.. time will heal you..

u'll get over it soon IF you get all of the related memory of her away from u...

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
First cut is the deepest huh?
The reason u indeed wish to return to her is mainly bcos she dissapoint u privous time.
U just wish to change thing, go back and repair the history ...

but if u hv already move on, why hold back and go for something that once broken ...
just maintain as friendship ....if possible but if u can't cut it off (Can't agree more on the free sex thing .. Lol)..

my 2 cents ...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by devil@Apr 8 2004, 11:35 PM
First cut is the deepest huh?
The reason u indeed wish to return to her is mainly bcos she dissapoint u privous time.
U just wish to change thing, go back and repair the history ...

devil, u got it spot on!

i was thinking of the same thing as well i trully believe roadrage still has some unsettled problem with her. which is exactly why he still have something for her.

rage,
have you ever done something really bad and regretted it so badly that it keeps bothering you for some time. for instance you killed your neighbours cat and u didn't wanna admit it coz you're afraid of accepting the truth and being blamed obviously. i would say your situation is the same and because still have some skeletons in your closet, u can't seem to forget it(in this case, her) and u will still have the same feeling after 15 years if she comes back again. in my opinion, u should meet her up one day, thrash things out and talk openly. question her on why did she did this and that and make her answer u nothing but the truth. analyse all her answer and re-evaluate whether is she sincere and worth being together again or not. remember, sins are forgiven but not forgotten. if u ask me, i doubt i'll give her a chance coz ultimately if you really do accept her again, you're being just exactly like her as to your current girlfriend that will be dumped. i'm sure u know how it feels to be betrayed and dumped.

oh yeah, when u guys meet up and trashed things out, its better if u bring along a close mutual friend coz it'll help to calm things down.(and not end up in the bed regretting wat u guys have done)

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
better bring 2 mutual frens...
threesome is possible ya know :D

but still... good advice about skeleton in the closet... really make sense....

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by ROADRAGE@Apr 8 2004, 01:56 AM
heres the scenario:

i had a gf but this is 4 years plus ago...we went out a lot...we were happy rarely had fights and so on, the happy couple story buit then 1 day i found out that she was going out with another guy...so then the relationship ended

i moved on, was a bit dissapointed with her and in general females, so stopped goin out for 2 years till i met this girl we got along quite well but i didnt develop feelings for her she popped the question first so i tot i'd go along for the ride and stop being a hermit. i know i was wrong here but i wanted to forget her..weve been cohabting for round 1 years plus already and i just started to warm up to her

yesterday, i saw her on icq after years of not talking to her we started chatting and one thing led to another..here she asked me whether i still had feelings for her.....and she felt bad about last time and regretted it. The proble here mis i havent forgotten about her and i dont know what to do..

ROADRAGE,

Just forget about the old dying tree and move to a new jungle that is full of fresh grown trees of vaiety of species.

I'd never take her back for what she has done. I just can't accept it. Its like ok when you feel like dumping me then you go have fun. Few years later when nobody wants you then you come back to me. Can you accept what happened and what she did in that period of time? Think about this..... if you think she is the one then you have to face her 'mistakes' I mean what she did... for the rest of your life you know????

Move on....

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
tell her you won't mind a 'satu malam berdiri' and nothing more than that . If she has done it once before what make you so sure it won't happen again?

glozz

Known Member
Jan 26, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ROADRAGE@Apr 8 2004, 01:56 AM
heres the scenario:

Ahhh....life. Such an interesting drama story; what with all the plot twists and comeback routines, don't you think so? :lol:

Anyway, I can't tell you what to do man, that's up to you. However, I can tell you how to think when you're deciding on what to do.... :D , so that's what i'll try to do.

Like Devil mentioned, the sum of the matter is that you did not move on, and you never really recovered from what you went through. That's normal, as hurts are not easily healed, however, getting into a relationship just to try to forget the hurt is like shooting yourself in the head because the foot hurt too much. :lol: Just joking though, but it is true. Since relationships are a serious matter of mutual feelings between 2 people, both sides deserve the best that each other can give. However, sometimes getting someone else is the best method of forgetting someone. But the problem here is that it only relieves the pain/hurt temporary. The only way to relieve the pain/hurt permamently is to accept all that's happened, and move on, close the chapter on what's happened and start anew.

However, what's done is done. Right now, you need to close the chapter on her. What's happened has happened. Time to move on. I would seriously advise you to break contact with her for a 'lil, and give some time to yourself to close up and move on. Realise that you can't be hanging on to the past and that YOU deserve better. What's the point of hurting yourself with the past if you did nothing wrong? Sometimes things just happen, just got to accept it and move on. Cry if you must, that's life. Just remember that you have to put it behind you and move on.

For until you move on, you will not be able to think straight and logically. And on another note, by not being able to think straight and logically, you will not be fair on your current partner. Regardless of whatever's happened, you have to take responsibility of your current relationship with your partner. However, how you choose to go about after this is up to you.

For ultimately, it all depends on where you want to head. However, please remember this: ONLY DECIDE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT AND LOGICALLY. The past will always seem sweeter than current because memories are biased to remember only the parts we want to remember. You will not appreciate what you have currently if you're not able to think straight and logically.

Once you have deem yourself well enough to concentrate on where to go from now, then decide on what you think you want to do. Evaluate both possibilities fairly and with respect to both persons. However, please remember one thing, as humans, we will always be biased to the past. Be respectful and analyse your current partner with respect and honesty. You might just be surprised.

For at the end of the day, all your ex can offer is just a glimmer. You see that glimmer as something concrete because you have not moved on. Now's the time to move on first, before you can decide fairly on what to do next.

Anyway, if mishandled, I could almost predict what's going to happen in the end. Damn, I've been watching too many chinese dramas. Waitaminute, I don't watch any.....

I think I'm going mad. heh. :lol: Good luck and excuse my babbling. Didn't get enough sleep.

Good luck man!!

disclaimer : I don't claim to be 100% correct. What I've said is only based on my analysis and my limited knowledge and experience.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, anyone knows of any extractor avail for 1.3 myvi auto? Any recommendations? tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience