tis one lagi keng..wu kuai..???!!! :eek:
means turtle lah..

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Question for Dr Alan Tan...

Where and how much can I purchase Ciaglis. Thanks.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
szekeiemme said:
any words for a guy who just got dumpeD!?
Move on. She's not worth it.

Will it hurt? Of course. Are there a lot of fish in the sea? Of course, but that's not the point. Will it take time to get over her? Of course. Is it easy to? Of course not otherwise what you had would not have meant anything. Should you call her? No, she'd only get more irritated with you. If she misses you, she'll call you.

What should you do then? Go out, be around company. Enjoy the company of other girls. Not suggesting you look for a rebound, but at least open your eyes to other possibilities now that you are able to. Don't spend all your time trying to forget your ex, it's difficult as the wounds are still fresh. Spend more time instead on creating new memories to replace the old ones. Trust me, going out with other women (your friends or not) will help. Not on a sexual level but purely for conversation. Firstly, you basically long for female companionship. Secondly, you long for the companionship of your ex coz you're so used to having her around. Can't help with the 2nd problem but you can at least address the first.

Oh yeah, and drinking helps to sleep. It won't make your troubles disappear but you will at least get to sleep everynight.

Follow the instructions above and you should be back on your feet in a month or so. Not the most morally correct advice, but it works.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hey all who still remember me..

to those whome still remember well i had something to tell you guys...

after all these time i've express me problem in ZTH and today at Nov 26th ...i think it will end here because i coudn;t make a dicision yet..

anyway...my admire for almost 3 year...she has got a boyfriend now..she told me herself and it so happens a tragic for me..

i'm not sad nor either happy...just upset at time when her words came by me..

if Doc Glozz/randolhp is reading this..

thanks for giving such beautiful advise...

for nayone who does not know what is happening in hea..you can refer to Page 8 and read all the way till hea

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
she told u she wont get a bf...look like that gal dont love u and jz want to be friends with u.....

u still want to wait?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
wait for her?

i'm not too sure yet...

but curently? yes i thik i want to wait for her still...

but my dicision now isn;t clear at all....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
tumbs up alan.. u thought me sumthin today.. continue waitin..altho she ask me not to waste time on her.. ..damn....

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i asked if i had chances on her still?

she told me ...it's not like this..i just don;t kknow how to tell you

well..i don;t understand but

now it's like

i want to see her and i don;t want too at the same time because i'm affaid that i'll slap her on her face or would it be me getting very upset looking at sumbody you loved so much holiding another person hand whereby you don;t know who he is at all....

i't confusing and yet it's clear...

i know what to do and what is not to do...it's just that...when ou know the truth you tend to run away from it but when you running away you are affraid of leaving the reality behind...

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
alantan...for those who remember my story also...it ended also and is i the one who ended it....first of all i called her and told her dun contact again coz during that time i am going to torn myself apart..i guess you guys understand that kinda feeling
So now is like..very very normal fren..i got over it liao...so now happy as always~~work work everyday
Alan and ckm..yeah eventhough it happen like that,maybe we are those that will wait,but pure waiting is not the solution also as you guys know,really will make ourself in a dilemma.Wanna wait or duwan...one part of yourself said wait another one telling you duwan to wait.For me,i choose to wait BUT live my life as usual and doesn't get affect much by her in the senses that,i am still open to everyone go for wat i wan but something like putting a reserve seat but still open for application.If there is another much more better candidate well of course gasak la,first come first serve basic wert..

Yeah alan..i feel that after that day i call her and told her dun call sms or watever mean of communication anymore,and that is on my birthday nite..Wohooo good bday present.From that day onwards really living a dilemma,like what you said,you realise it and you tend to run away and etc etc.Finally got myself clear and ready to go,wat so hard ???? You feel like waiting wait la then...ppl is giving you suggestion,we dun treat it as an order.Why in a dilemma because you yourself wants to wait,but what you heard from others POV told you that not to wait because not worth it rite? So you see,conflict. What i get for myself la is that...i doesn't feel waiting sucks or stupid,that is other ppl opinion or suggestion i will listen and think about it too BUT myself keep telling me not to give up.So now..like what i said,i still wait but keep everything cool, the matter between me and her can't affect me in my daily life nor would i feel very sad or very happy because of watever things that happen between me and her.Something like just keep ourself free and open...by doing that
1) you yourself still waiting which is what you want
2) you open up yourself to other stuff,think it in different way so watever happen wont affect your emotion in your daily life
3) continue look for chicks and if you found someone that you kinda like and things turn out well and you feel that the girl can replace "her" then you know wat to do lor...
4)Kalau tak ada? continue step 1,2,3 ^_^

live life to the fullest,everytime we heard of it.Dun got ourself in a F up situation just because of this.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, I own a Honda city in night hawk black and the bonnet has lotsa stone chips. I went to the honda dealer and ask for touch up paints to cover up the holes but they said that they dun have it.

so is there anywhere i can get touch up paint? I've tried polish and wax but they don't work.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience