Dc.Glozz,word of wisdom

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
a common mistake amongst people who've just been dumped is that they look for every little sign that they can reconcile. the dumper is pressured because every sign of goodwill shown can be misinterpreted by the dumpee as he/she still has a chance to get back together. ain't gonna happen especially since she's with another. the harsh reality is that u can wait until the cows come home and hope for the best but more often than not, you're going to be left behind whilst she carries on with her life. it would have been better had she given you a reason for not wanting to reconcile. the fact that she's being all vague about is that she's scared to hurt your feelings. for that to happen, it must mean her reasons are very personal. e.g. she doesn't feel she loves you and doesn't even miss you even after a week apart. you may eventually become friends again in the future but until u get over her, things will always be awkward. if you really do care for her, be happy for her. as for yourself, please go out and meet other women. i've seen it too often, people who've been dumped desperately hoping for reconcilation. one day you'll look back at this as an experience, nothing else.

_cruel_

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
pee jay
crap!!! just now i type so long liao.. click reply.. say canot find server.. arrgghhhhhhhhhhh..... now have to type again....

btw... omfg...!! this thread is still alive... its been sooooo long since i posted in here last...

alantan... sorry to hear bout that man... i was here when u were havin this problem at the start... sigh.... my piece of advise to u now is.. its REALLY time for u to let go... seriously.... i guess u just have to accept that both of u are not meant to be... u have to set a limit n let go when u reach it... dun think about it n set a higher limit.... thats almost suicidal....

this is my own exp.. happen bout 2 years back... courted a girl and got rejected.. the whole process was bout 6 months.. cant remember exactly... im tellin you we were so close to becoming a couple and yet so far... heck.. when i pop the ques askin her to by my gf... she said she needed some time... cause studies first... after that.. back to normal courtin and stuff.. studied with her together.... heck.. i even held her hand during that time... but when i ask her for an answer 2 to 3 months after that... she rejected me... i told myself.. its enough... supposedly going to prom with her... but cancelled it... cause i didn't want to go with her as frens... n oso not hurtin myself all together.... after that we still talk quite often... yes.. true.. alantan... though i didnt wait for i think 2 years izzit for the girl.... im not much different that u i this... before that i liked a girl for 3 years.. haha...

but wats different was... i MOVED on.... crap... that period was totally killin me.... my holidays that time was f***ed up... just like a zombie like that.. totally numb with feelings.. do things oso nv put heart into it.. u know wat i did...?? i played com from morning till i sleep.. just to stop myself thinkin bout her... but heck... when i wanna sleep.. it all comes back to me again.... when i think bout it now... its still hurts a bit... i guess its frustration.. or maybe there's a slight wound there which takes forever to heal...

now im livin my life to the fullest... got 3 months holidays.. workin.. use salary to buy comp stuff.. not worryin bout girls.. cause in time... it will come... hey... when we really gonna have a TT for this clinic staff and patient... haha...

_cruel_

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
pee jay
weird.. reply edi... the thread is still at the bottom.. and there put xamax is the one who last post.. so givin it a little bump... =p

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
cruel,

wakakakakaka....i didn;t knwo you were there..i think i forgot you already..

anyway and anyhow,

i guess it's just frsutration over her and yes it's still hurt when i think about it..

well, i tried to occupy my time to avoid the thinking but things goes and comes and cut you a little bit by little bi..but heck...life goes on but where? thats where i am? i have lost my direction....

i know i'm in the period of 'better not decide any important desicion'..and i'm not even sure whether to put myself in that ' better not decide any important desicion period'

so thats how lost i am...

well..i can only guessed things will be better later if i chose to let go..and yes also i'm thinking of letting go but before i let go i think i'll talk to her and reason with her to get my sactisfaction....mebbe i'll do that or mebbe i'll just walk away quietly into the slumps and just burried myself...

i don;t know yet..but i can tell you this

this feeling has given me an advantage. i felt heartbroken that much for the first time and i'm trying to hyper anaylise it as in to get inspiration from it...

well, i have got a photo here i would like to show you guys...
please comment

_cruel_

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
pee jay
haha.. it'll be kind of a miracle if u can remember... i post dem little ler... im more to a lurker.. haha... but still got post once in a while ler... i think for u better talk to her first then walk away... haha.. where's glozz huh??

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
yeap...we talked over it already...

we're had it peacefully

i state the point telling her that i wish to let go my feelings towards her.
she understood throughly what's the whole idea all about.
she said, it is not because someone is beter or you're not good enough ,ask me not to think that way..because things don;t happen that way

i'm glad she told me that...and basicly i'd tell her whatever there is left to tell her.
i said to her that

'..if i really love you more than anything in the world..and i know..that you'll never choose me..so if i really love you..i would be happy to see you happy'

She assure me that after all these years what i've done for her wasn't a waste at all because
she appreciate everything i';ve done to make her happy.. whether or not its because i liked her as a friend or anything else~

so...if i were to be angry at her..i am a very not mature boy la...and after all this while..what i've done also is to make her happy..getting her is the motivation...so it wasn;t really a waste of time..hehehehhe

and also i get some of my unanswered question answered

and by all means..i also tell her the last thing i wish her to know..
i told her,

ermm...all this time and all this years...i'm actually very happy to know you and yes i've always wanted a girlfriend or a partner like you...and when i say i love you i really mean it and i never once love a girl so much and i know my feelings for you is not puppy loves or anything

so ermm...i hope all these years..you take it not as a burden or as a tragic but as a memory that will always be in the heart because when i say i loved you ...it comes from the inside...

jocelyn...you're the best person i've met and though we can;t be together...

she reply

=) i really don't know what is it abt me that makes u think so~ but anyway.. i feel loved! haha.. i mean like in the right way lar okie..~ hey u know, i'll really remember all the stuff that u do to make me happy~ really does put a smile on my face esp on bad days haha..~ =)

then i assure her with my feelings and my current condition,

last but not least, although i've said i would let go of you...but it's easier to be said and done(seriously)...i still love you very much and i won;t let anybody to hurt you...

but..hehe..after i've said those thing i feel abit of the em seh tak...(like cannot let go 100%)

so i also tell her that

i still have a room for you in my heart.....not to give myself any false hope...but i just want you to know that there will be always a room reserved for you

meaning..if there's another opportunity, yes i would want her back..because i believe noody can replace her...and i'll miss her much

well, to ease the conversation after saying all the words..i also tell her that i should meet some more girls...hehehehe

so...every bigginings has an ending..
it is very much depends on you you want to end it..

we both are glad that we are still very good friends and we will be...
and for all that i know.....i'm good to go and...wooo hooo..what has to be done is done.!!!

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Look at it this way. You take one, you lose one. But if you take all, you lose none. Translation, go out to the market and find someone and find someone until you found that someone. You know you have choices around you, don't force yourself to choose between only 2 choices. Its your doing that make these choices for yourself. What you feel now, is that things can feel as nice as before. Remind yourself, time does not back for you. You have to understand, if you go back with your old ex, situation is not the same as you first meet. Don't lock yourself, be open. Cuz you know, deep inside you know, there is always something better out there. Trust me, there is. Next time around, you won't be the one being hurt, cuz like people who been thru what you been thru, they never let themselve to become a fool again and blindly be hurt.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience