Damn heavy darkness tinted

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
if you wanna tint really dark.. make sure your interior is light coloured so that it doesnt look that dark.
and also, get that white round flourescent car lamp and turn it on when approaching road blocks. makes the tint less obvious :smile:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
well, leave it as it is... do slight tinting is enuff... unless u wanna end up in balai... i kena once.. had to go balai.. spend 2 hours there...
how u convinced them to let u off without ur car kena sita or tint tear off?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
lets say u have Vcool (which is certified legal) and u wanna tint it double layer... will it be still legal??... and since double layer adi, the color will be even darker mah...

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
sonictheory said:
so how much percentage of tinted is allowed?....those golden reflective one is wat brand one?.... those allowed?
name goldust under V-kool

lets say u have Vcool (which is certified legal) and u wanna tint it double layer... will it be still legal??... and since double layer adi, the color will be even darker mah...
after 2 layer apply sure no more legal but it will look very cool coz my car also apply 2 layers... so dark :cool:

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
This started out as a "where to tint dark film..."
and ended with bashing.... heheh

:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
TiBuN said:
This started out as a "where to tint dark film..."
and ended with bashing.... heheh

:biggrin:
haha... biasalah in zth... we speak the truth and give advices... but if he still insist on it, mayb got some forumers here willing to assist him towards jpj roadbloacks.... :biggrin:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
digitalcom said:
name goldust under V-kool

after 2 layer apply sure no more legal but it will look very cool coz my car also apply 2 layers... so dark :cool:

how many percentage is the goldust ar?..how much for the tinting?...if got vkool d wanna put the goldust..the visibility inside hw ar?

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
sonictheory said:
how many percentage is the goldust ar?..how much for the tinting?...if got vkool d wanna put the goldust..the visibility inside hw ar?
i not apply the goldust... i applied another type of V-Kool but i forgot it name & it quite dark. 2 layers for my whole car except front screen (only 1 layer) cost me RM2k.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
I introduced him to a mutual fren of ours.. so he let me off..
aiyarkkk bro i very blur wan u speak in riddles lolzz.. :biggrin: come on... advise advise how to handle situations like this... :biggrin:

gsrboy

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
I introduced him to a mutual fren of ours.. so he let me off..
Hahahahaha.....my gf also kena once in KL & had to go balai coz mutual friend not around:smile: and the big boss is there so they teared a piece of the tinting for evidence.....so at the end of the day had to pay RM100 & had to retint one window.:mad: :biggrin:

ace2

Nov 15, 2003
najibkl said:
I'm planning to double tinted my screen or chg to another ones which more darker...Sumthin like vip's car tinted...

Any suggestion on brand? Location? Approved?
if u r VIP sure approved, if not, just prepare for xtra coffee money..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
well duhhh...the MAIN REASON for black tinting is to protect VIP's and for those with medical issues ie. those who have skin disease and cannot be exposed to direct sunlight...other than that...either u go the legal way or stop complaining....this tinting issues was brought up since yesteryears...mainly cos of crimes commited and could have been prevented if only people can see them in progress...remember the bus driver who raped and killed a young student?yes yes the bus was not tinted black but was fitted with curtains...people didnt even realise wat was happening inside until it was too late...the same applies to dark tinting...im sure you would be pissed if somebody robbed your ass and make a run for it in his super dark tints...you cant even tell whether he is a malay,chinese,indian,singh,indon,bangla,maduri,gwai lous,monkey,giraffe becos it was too damn dark...a fren of mine got into this situation...he cannot even see the fella's face...plus ive sit inside a heavy tinting cars at nite...my god...even HID looked like a kancil's stock headlight...so stop complaining tits and tats....if the round bright thing called sun disrupt your sight...get a friggin sunglasses...if u scared your arm might turn into a great white shark wear a long sleeve shirt....or go to a reputable tinting company...get their certificate of legal usage and keep it in ur car....so to sum up the point of my bitching is :~

IF YOU WANT TO TINT YOUR CAR FOR SHOWBOATING PURPOSES...BE PREPARE TO TAKE THE RESPOSIBILITIES...Or work hard and save damn a lot of money...buy some poor village in Indonesia or an island far far away...make your own rule and tint your car as heavy as you want there...but so long as you stay here...you know the rule...So please put your diapers back on and stop whining...AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Somebody should get Pampers to sponsor free diapers as lately ive seen a lot of cry babies hanging around here....ya heard

ps.plus if you have been living in malaysia long enuff...you should know wats best for you...either make fren with some bigshot anak datuk or kiss some sergeant's ass...cos you'll gonna need them...right or not blackie ahahhahahahah

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help me on this subject...please!!!

im a student,dont have money to buy a new one batteries..(car batteries!!!):shocked:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience