Damn heavy darkness tinted

MOVE_Type_K

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
yup...satanic is rite..actually it can be legal but need to spend a lots of money.

1) Get a certified from a doctor saying that you got a skin desease or eye problem with sunlights
2) Get a PUSPAKOM and JPJ approval with the submission of the medical report.
3) Must renew the special permit every year, and its expensive.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
actually we need to renew the medical permit to check whether we have get cured or not....thats y very hassle...every year have to belanja doctor eat 'steak'...troublesome

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
heloo hawick

hey there my fr...

.jz wanna ask u ...abut WIRA SE.....i know the first version is a rear disk brake..and the old one was a drum brake(which i hate it !)....so do u have any rear dick brake that i can fitted to my wira se ?..coz mine is the new version not the first batch!......so i might wanna change it now coz wanna feel the stopping power of disk brake..

U got any sugeestion or any disk brake sec hand or any will do Pm me for prices and delivery method....(im from kuching sarawak)......

so wat are other things i need to buy in order me to installed a rear disk brake?....coz all i know when buy a disk brake kit...it comes with the disk rotor...brake pad....brakepad holder and the brake lining!>........wat else beside that?

is wira 1.6 & 1.8 disk brake can be fitted to it?....
i had ask the brake kit...new one it was soooo expensive
and i tried to ask recond shop for other brake kits they said they dun have any!.....so hard to find these itesm in recond shop nowadays.....if original new its expensive..\

u have any idea on how to help me to get these brakes?
any idea about slotted disk brake or bigger size disk brake kit?...i mean like performance brake kit la...

hope u can respond fast on this...

rafiqos

Known Member
May 16, 2005
KL
www.thelizardslounge.com
haha...doctor pon sure laugh for tinting purposes ur willing to say you got a skin desease or eye problem with sunlights.

but then again...when u show him the steak...he'll drool...

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
i think ppl should not tint their windows heavily..just enuf to see their shadows ok la..my previous car, a monster mazda 323 '81 (still hav dat)was heavily tinted all around, except for the fron windows, can lepas maa..total darkness..haha. but now, i think there's no need for that anymore..my new car now just a bit tinted ony..last time difficult to go out at nite..hehe. if the police can see the driver, that should be ok..if not, bye2 ler..just a piece of my mind..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another GTR crashes on Jalan Ampang. This time, it's said to be a Bangladeshi car jockey who probably thought the GTR's really fail proof. Sad to say, it's not exactly dummy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience