Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by mmusic08@Nov 11 2004, 23:57
wahh.. great touch..
how much it cost for my satria ??
nice work dude..
that 1 i haven't send to quote yet.. but it should be kinda expensive comparing to the rest, as it comes in 1 big piece.. roughly bout 220+ according to the lenght.. if yer really interested, u can measure yor car for me first, then i'll try to tok to the shop n c how low he can get me..

this is 1 of the previous designs from NFS underground, this 1 is bout 150 or lower, maybe to 90? <_<
i do like yor car, seriously.. but i'm running short of money.. thats y i cant give u everything for free

btw, guys..
all that i've done to this satria can be D.I.Y
so dont spend too much paying outside to do it for u

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
viperleed.. hahaha.. yor car is done.. hehe..
i was so in the mood that i did everything just now.. hahha
tel me how do u think of it..

this is roughly bout 200 for both side.. need to send it for quotation as this is a new design.. will keep u updated

jar33

Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
eh thanks a lot dude!u gave me a sudden rush in the vein to spray my car!!hahaha..might come back 2 ask u 2 design the stickers after the paint job..

cheers..

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by jar33@Nov 14 2004, 00:54
eh thanks a lot dude!u gave me a sudden rush in the vein to spray my car!!hahaha..might come back 2 ask u 2 design the stickers after the paint job..

cheers..
no problem.. but seriously it looks cool in white.. maybe i'm driving a white car that y i like white more than any others.. hehe :P

dun say cheers, say "yam sing".. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since buying a used Waja 1.6 (on the road 2002) just about a month ago for about RM15 K, I have been wondering why Waja has such poor resale value. The original Waja 1.6 auto price in year 2000 was RM64K and after 12 years has depreciated almost 80%. Of course this is true also of Continental cars and of Korean cars. The depreciation of the Waja is due to its replacement by Proton new Saga and Persona, also the Preve and the Campro models.
Before I bought it, I was looking at the Myvis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience