crash beetween a porsche an a M5 at JB

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
serve those idiot singaporeans right..no pity at all...bloody idiot racing in jb in broad daylight near housing area....

even if they die i wont pity them...

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
simply tekan 4 ntg......dunno the road well then dun be soh lan la.....racing konon...pui.....balik kampung tanam jagung n bela ayam la....

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
that BMW is not an M5 ....
look at the rims it a normal 5 series rims and also M5 exhuast pipes are in the middle and not at the left hand side ....and there is no emblem saying its and M5
maybe its a 530i

pcdr

Jan 4, 2007
yup its not an m5,the most is 530 wit msport bodykit or mayb sg ppl get 525i msport version wit that kinda rims....plus the exaust outlet is too small and its juz diffrent,real m5 is really diffrent actually,its like wider n bulkier even the sidemirrors r diffrent

1 more thing is if they can buy the car off course they can maintain it no??

last but not least,cmon ppl dont go hating on them,sumtimes we drive fast too ya know,especially when u & ur fwen is driving together,well i do....dont know bout most ppl here,but i dont mind admiting,its kinda fun,sumtimes,but i try not to endanger other ppl,and i choose to do it in a very empty road.plus all the ponnies in the engine u sure to let the beast have fun sumtimes rite,or not juz get a sedan non sports car rite?

im not trying to back them up,but i dont know what happened there and i dun wanna simply assume,bcuz it would make some party mad ya know,but then again drive safely and if u have the horny feeling,arrange a track meeting and beat the ish outta ur car......

juz my opinion

gold_teeth

Jan 5, 2007
after see those picture...we all shot a wake..!!! dont play play on the road...hopefully this accident dont hurt anyone....have safe driving ya to all ZTH members...

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
lol guys like damn national-cist lar.. haha.. kesian a bit ma.. some of us also like to vroom vrroom our nice cars a bit.. dont forget this is a international forum already... =P sorry if i offended someone..

cheers.

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
rajie said:
that BMW is not an M5 ....
look at the rims it a normal 5 series rims and also M5 exhuast pipes are in the middle and not at the left hand side ....and there is no emblem saying its and M5
maybe its a 530i
i dunu y it dont looks like an M5 .. i compare it with the web it looks exactly like the M5 .. and the M5 exhaust pipe is not middle .. they have quad exhaust pipe which is 2 on the left and 2 on the right

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
got money to buy car..... no skil to drive.......so pathetic...... but they r rich anyway.... easy to claim insurance somemore.....

noworries dude..... if i'm a singaporean...... i will knock my car onto the wall every week....... so tat my car will be forever new.......

so easy to claim insurance ....... wow !!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm looking to kit up my E65, I know that there are original aftermarket ones but I'm not looking to spend so much cash. Anyone here knows where to get replica kits or maybe anyone has done a nice quality custom job, please do advise. Would appreciate any imputs.
Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience