crash beetween a porsche an a M5 at JB

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
it shows that M5 cant smoke Porsche la.... Porsche-1, M5-0... tink tink...
also shows that singaporean driving skill is only 'half tong water'. so, be careful, any singaporean car 'cucuk' ur car in future, u better let these kiasu fella go... uahahaha...

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
aiyah, see la ... SG goverment too strict. So their ppl come here tot can race like shit. Haha. This is wat happened when dumbass racing like shits.

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
I think some JB chicks try to stop the M5 for a ride than the M5 driver just stop instant... than the porsche driver head just look at the chicks and didnt look infront.... thats how the accident begin...

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
muakakaka excalibur really? but itz housing area laaaa... hurm maybe like this... both of them r freind... the m5 owner wanna pick his chick in jb, asked his friend, the porsche owner to accompany him... l8er when the m5 owner stop to pick up his gf infront of her house... the porsche owner look at the girl " wah my friend gf so damn keng" suddenly.. he bang his friend car... bcoz he not looked at the front view...

ShadowN

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
Luckily is not at nite.........
If its happen at nite then what u all guys will say?????
A group of nude gal standing beside the road???
HAhahaha is just a joke plz dont take it serious.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I'll take the boxster engine and dump it in my VW 1970 bettle.......sure syoik

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience