Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

crash beetween a porsche an a M5 at JB

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sakuraguy said:
oh.. luckily porsche engine at rear .. engine is saved! ;)

Even if the engine front i wont hit the engine also... cos not really bad also... the most also radiator only.....

I think some JB chicks try to stop the M5 for a ride than the M5 driver just stop instant... than the porsche driver head just look at the chicks and didnt look infront.... thats how the accident begin...

muakakaka excalibur really? but itz housing area laaaa... hurm maybe like this... both of them r freind... the m5 owner wanna pick his chick in jb, asked his friend, the porsche owner to accompany him... l8er when the m5 owner stop to pick up his gf infront of her house... the porsche owner look at the girl " wah my friend gf so damn keng" suddenly.. he bang his friend car... bcoz he not looked at the front view...

Luckily is not at nite.........
If its happen at nite then what u all guys will say?????
A group of nude gal standing beside the road???
HAhahaha is just a joke plz dont take it serious.

New M5 and Boxter half-cut available in JB.

I'll take the boxster engine and dump it in my VW 1970 bettle.......sure syoik

serve those idiot singaporeans right..no pity at all...bloody idiot racing in jb in broad daylight near housing area....

even if they die i wont pity them...

simply tekan 4 ntg......dunno the road well then dun be soh lan la.....racing konon...pui.....balik kampung tanam jagung n bela ayam la....

that BMW is not an M5 ....
look at the rims it a normal 5 series rims and also M5 exhuast pipes are in the middle and not at the left hand side ....and there is no emblem saying its and M5
maybe its a 530i

yup its not an m5,the most is 530 wit msport bodykit or mayb sg ppl get 525i msport version wit that kinda rims....plus the exaust outlet is too small and its juz diffrent,real m5 is really diffrent actually,its like wider n bulkier even the sidemirrors r diffrent

1 more thing is if they can buy the car off course they can maintain it no??

last but not least,cmon ppl dont go hating on them,sumtimes we drive fast too ya know,especially when u & ur fwen is driving together,well i do....dont know bout most ppl here,but i dont mind admiting,its kinda fun,sumtimes,but i try not to endanger other ppl,and i choose to do it in a very empty road.plus all the ponnies in the engine u sure to let the beast have fun sumtimes rite,or not juz get a sedan non sports car rite?

im not trying to back them up,but i dont know what happened there and i dun wanna simply assume,bcuz it would make some party mad ya know,but then again drive safely and if u have the horny feeling,arrange a track meeting and beat the ish outta ur car......

juz my opinion

after see those picture...we all shot a wake..!!! dont play play on the road...hopefully this accident dont hurt anyone....have safe driving ya to all ZTH members...

lol guys like damn national-cist lar.. haha.. kesian a bit ma.. some of us also like to vroom vrroom our nice cars a bit.. dont forget this is a international forum already... =P sorry if i offended someone..

cheers.

rajie said:
that BMW is not an M5 ....
look at the rims it a normal 5 series rims and also M5 exhuast pipes are in the middle and not at the left hand side ....and there is no emblem saying its and M5
maybe its a 530i

i dunu y it dont looks like an M5 .. i compare it with the web it looks exactly like the M5 .. and the M5 exhaust pipe is not middle .. they have quad exhaust pipe which is 2 on the left and 2 on the right

got money to buy car..... no skil to drive.......so pathetic...... but they r rich anyway.... easy to claim insurance somemore.....

noworries dude..... if i'm a singaporean...... i will knock my car onto the wall every week....... so tat my car will be forever new.......

so easy to claim insurance ....... wow !!!!!!!!

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom