Cops Are Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Cops will only do their jobs if they get money. Look at certain housing areas. There are more patrols in areas where Dato's, VIP's, Minister's, big shots stay. Are the police really doing their jobs? No. Instead of catching the real thieves, they catch illegal immigrants, hassle innocent people, take bribes and the list goes on. Some of the junior officers are now trying to take bribes. One day while I was out with my friends a junior officer asked me to pull over. The junior officer told me my third brake light was not working. The stupidest thing he said which I did not believe was "Sekarang kita ada Operasi Lampu Brek Ketiga". How f*cking lame is that? I knew he wanted a bribe, so I called one of my uncle's to call his friend in the police department. One thing never bribe the police since the tax we are paying are also their salaries. Cops make bribery a habit if you give them money.

routerzz

Known Member
May 1, 2005
stupid thing same like stupid people..
it will just happen..
hope all of this 'mangkuk' get their lesson when they
stop a gengster head lah...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
haha..when our law could stop bribe?i wonder, politicians can nvr run away from this matter.in fact,bribe happen in all levels. juz depend how u handle n accept it. next time if u all met cop,if not much star 1,terus act sendiri,take his ID number, shot them in their hq,my fren try b4,take his id,terus he guai guai obey u like a suckinig "wow~wow"act v dun hv to fear them,they r human also. owes is them who take bribe from us,no offence also stop u for 1 when they r hunger,specially during festival.this sucks! everytime c them wanna fuck their ass,oh! better dun make my bro dirty oni.. haha.. but wat we can do? they "big" eat "small", mess with them mean bringing trouble to us oni... hai.........

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
gloss said:
haha..when our law could stop bribe?i wonder, politicians can nvr run away from this matter.in fact,bribe happen in all levels. juz depend how u handle n accept it. next time if u all met cop,if not much star 1,terus act sendiri,take his ID number, shot them in their hq,my fren try b4,take his id,terus he guai guai obey u like a suckinig "wow~wow"act v dun hv to fear them,they r human also. owes is them who take bribe from us,no offence also stop u for 1 when they r hunger,specially during festival.this sucks! everytime c them wanna fuck their ass,oh! better dun make my bro dirty oni.. haha.. but wat we can do? they "big" eat "small", mess with them mean bringing trouble to us oni... hai.........
Everytime c them wanna fuck their ass,oh
Fuyoo :eek:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well... for starters, people in rich areas like TTDI pay more taxes than people living in Sungai Buloh or SS2.

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
I have called 999 twice so far once in 2004 and once recently

Waited once for more than 45 minutes the first time and the second time for more than 20 minutes.

The second time , had to release the intruders as situation was getting out of control without the police prompt present.

With the increase in patrol cars around , our force should have a response time of not more than 10 minutes

Not useless, but not there when needed

Last edited:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
for your information IT IS an offence for not having a working 3rd brake light....and you CAN get a summon for driving WITHOUT a proper 3rd brake light...and yes....there was and will be an ops catching lazy egoist mofos driving their super duper car without a RM15 3rd brake light....

a friendly heads up to all noobs....learn the law before trying to show to others that you're a mr. know it all....cos its just sad to see you fall into your own feces head first

acbc said:
Well... for starters, people in rich areas like TTDI pay more taxes than people living in Sungai Buloh or SS2.
miahahahhaha....true...some ppl never notice that the richer u are...the more tax u have to pay...hence more police force patrolling....ekkekekekeke

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I used to live in TTDI... can tell you something... over 15 years, I've lost a van and a SmartTag (stolen from a Landcruiser).

What did the police do? Nothing. Except to write a report stating they can't find my van and could not do anything about the stolen tag. But, unlike their counterparts in SS2 or DU, the service is much better and polite too. They can help you to fill in the police report and make up some stories to claim insurance. Cool eh? Just like dealing with tow truck foremen.

And what do they get? Yes, ang pows! Solve a rich man's problem and be rewarded well.

There were numerous patrols too... especially around Jalan Datuk Sulaiman and Jalan Athinahapan areas. every 7PM, 9PM and even 2AM.

You wonder why TTDI has many benefits? All the VIPs live there. If the road has a pothole, it will be patch up within 2 days. Try that in SS2. Maybe 2 months, the road still the same.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Slipknot Fanatic said:
Cops will only do their jobs if they get money. Look at certain housing areas. There are more patrols in areas where Dato's, VIP's, Minister's, big shots stay. Are the police really doing their jobs? No. Instead of catching the real thieves, they catch illegal immigrants, hassle innocent people, take bribes and the list goes on. Some of the junior officers are now trying to take bribes. One day while I was out with my friends a junior officer asked me to pull over. The junior officer told me my third brake light was not working. The stupidest thing he said which I did not believe was "Sekarang kita ada Operasi Lampu Brek Ketiga". How f*cking lame is that? I knew he wanted a bribe, so I called one of my uncle's to call his friend in the police department. One thing never bribe the police since the tax we are paying are also their salaries. Cops make bribery a habit if you give them money.
so what happened to the junior officer? you seem to left out the most important part.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
miss out on a police officer getting his ass handed back to him? never. but i think i can roughly figure it out ;)

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
Slipknot Fanatic said:
You would not want to know about that. :)
damn dude u gang banged a f.cking cop?? holy sh.t if u did, good on u! must b all the good slipknot music u listen to eh? hehehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i'm quite new to this forum so don cucuk me haha..hope sifu sifu like Skywalker etc etc.. can help me .. thanks alot guys..
i'm a SATRIA NEO 1.6 AUTO owner.. since my exterior modification is finish..i decided to modify my performance now.. and honestly i'm not satisfied with Neo's respond + pick up..
* Pls note that my car is Auto hehe..

What i want?

1) More solid powers
2) Better pick up
3) More response

Current...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience