Civic EG vs Satria Gti

WRM

Dec 30, 2009
Hey Everyone,
Apologize dint on9 here for sumtyme,studies are packed.hehe.
THANKS for all your advises!
Reali help me a lot.

FYI,im still searching for an eg below price of 30K.
Pliz pm me your best price,any1 who has it..

skyline2m

Jul 20, 2006
no one interested to modify old school car such as toyota corolla KE70 GL or KE30
engine transplant to 4age also not bad (also got power)
some transplant to SR20DET (more power)
there are a lot modifying for drift and drag purpose
no one interested???

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
no one interested to modify old school car such as toyota corolla KE70 GL or KE30
engine transplant to 4age also not bad (also got power)
some transplant to SR20DET (more power)
there are a lot modifying for drift and drag purpose
no one interested???
Either you cant read or you dont relate to this post....

1. Hes a student: He said he wanted a Civic or GTi for daily driving, and not a KE70 for drifting.

2. I think we all know here that a KE70 is damn fast lah or damn fun if theres a 4age or SR or whatever, but why not you sponsor him the money lah to build it :burnout:

3. The last thing he wants is a 30+ year old car breaking down in college. Youre in the wrong thread lah to talk about KE70s...

P.S Im also intrested but I got a wagon because of lack of funds to mod, and being a student reliability comes first... However if you wanna sponsor both of us nice lah, ahahaha :driver:. I'd appreciate it :biggrin:

blitz3r

Dec 7, 2006
wow, tis topic bout eg/ek vs sgti has been disputed since forever! or at least since sgti came out... haha
hey, im also a student and currently driving 99 crv..... so yeah, go for the vtec if u lik high revving and straight out power but if u r looking for a newer car with lots of goodies(recaro seats....) and support p1:proud: go for the satria.... jz my 2 cents=p

sifus, anyone out there hav heard bout getting a vtec head for a crv?? seriously considering s a future mod..... i love my crv^^

nurburing

Feb 21, 2010
in this case, i would suggest dont buy eg or sgti, buy a satria with a 4g91 for fuel saving, 4g93 Mivec (hybrid) for very good acceleration, finally Satria GSR turbo.....

b16a is quick on highway n track, it hardly perform in twisty hill climbs.

for a long term, satria seems better. as for u seems to be a student newbie, not wise to maintain a b16a as the car very old as mentioned. insurance coverage also less value. and both eg6 n sgti are HIGH THEFT cars.....low profile with monster engine inside is better

7curse

Feb 9, 2010
perlis
i have one eg 2 doors...and i just bought it...(maybe 1 month)..and sincerely i said,,,i have NO regreted choose...
before this i am like u...still confuse eg 2 doors or even gti or neo cps...but..my herat goes more for civc.....hahahah

Hi! All the Sifu! i want to ask your advise can i know how much will i cost if i bot in turbo
compare to i change my block to 4g93 and also if i change block already need to go jpj there?
by the way 4g93 block how much is the price now?
my currently is driving a proton satria 1.6
my engine full top is 4g93 parts onli below block havent change yet
gearbox is 1.8 one
can anyone advise me thanks so much