Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what the hell... who does that to a Countach???? NO! FARK NO!
Oh is a countach...haha my bad! I just can't believe what I saw. Not on a car like countach man :rofl:

btw, my friend posted this and I can't stop laughing thinking bro izso is getting it as well. :rofl:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap, the winner of the fuel contest achieved >30km/ltr which crazy! But someone in LYN forum if I remember correctly, claimed that the top guys pumped their tires to extremely high pressures, and did drafting in a convoy to achieve incredible those numbers among other things. So probably those numbers are not realistic/practical too.
Those fuel saving contest, they way they drive is not for everyday use and dangerous too. Like switching off the engine, coasting in free gear and so on......:banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I however do not like the Teana R35 wannabe. PFft. R35 converts are overdone and the R35 was never a pretty car in the first place. So dunno why everyone wants to look like it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Fortunately for me she's accustomed to my Wira's H/L/S/H suspension but I've had to dial it down to mid-low otherwise it wast too bumpy.

And speaking of modding the exterior, she once asked how to do those LEDs all over the car cuz she liked it. "Cool" was her exact adjective. :biggrin:
People want their car to look like it, because cannot afford the real one mah......hahahahaha:biggrin:

Even though my missus accustom to my VR suspension the latest change to D2, spring setting softest and dampers at half rate, she still complain to bumpy.....:rolleyes::smokin:

Oh! she like those back light stuffs.....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those fuel saving contest, they way they drive is not for everyday use and dangerous too. Like switching off the engine, coasting in free gear and so on......:banghead:
Then just have to tell the sales man, I want to test drive Almera but we will only be back in 3 1/2 hours. Drive to Ipoh thru & flow to test if it is really 30km/L before I buy that ugly shit :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh is a countach...haha my bad! I just can't believe what I saw. Not on a car like countach man :rofl:

btw, my friend posted this and I can't stop laughing thinking bro izso is getting it as well. :rofl:

hahahahaha.....this is good......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Then just have to tell the sales man, I want to test drive Almera but we will only be back in 3 1/2 hours. Drive to Ipoh thru & flow to test if it is really 30km/L before I buy that ugly shit :rofl:
What drive to Ipoh? Drive in KL at peak jam and see what the mileage is like......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

christobeng will be your new name....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
you rubbing it in again.......:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what the hell... who does that to a Countach???? NO! FARK NO!
er, Malaysia Boleh?

so Christobeng...some stickers to go with your blingly LEDs?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yeap that's a diablo not a countach...countach is flat and smaller and got more sharp edges..

Izso, that isn't a myvi...if u notice closely, it has two doors and shorter wheel base. This isn't the only Toyota IQ being modded like this. U google Toyota iq GTR and you'll see a few. Maybe oh tidak got it when it is shipped to Malaysia for a car show?

Almera is comfy inside lar...a plus point for your growing family...bear with the looks abit lor wakakaka.

Btw, a car full of LED is like the car that transport the god during thaipusam lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap that's a diablo not a countach...countach is flat and smaller and got more sharp edges..

Izso, that isn't a myvi...if u notice closely, it has two doors and shorter wheel base. This isn't the only Toyota IQ being modded like this. U google Toyota iq GTR and you'll see a few. Maybe oh tidak got it when it is shipped to Malaysia for a car show?

Almera is comfy inside lar...a plus point for your growing family...bear with the looks abit lor wakakaka.

Btw, a car full of LED is like the car that transport the god during thaipusam lol
Then he just have to put on more colored LED......hahahahahahha:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sorry that's Diablo SV, not a Countach.
Even worse! Say no to blinging out a Diablo! My god! Sacrilege! Blasphemy! Burn the bugger on a stake!

christobeng will be your new name....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
er, Malaysia Boleh?

so Christobeng...some stickers to go with your blingly LEDs?
Of course. And I prefer Izsobeng tqvm. :thefinger:

I finally tested the Almera. Ride is good, noisy interior, lack of overtaking power, plenty of space and I completely cannot accept how the car looks without bodykit

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Even worse! Say no to blinging out a Diablo! My god! Sacrilege! Blasphemy! Burn the bugger on a stake!

Of course. And I prefer Izsobeng tqvm. :thefinger:

I finally tested the Almera. Ride is good, noisy interior, lack of overtaking power, plenty of space and I completely cannot accept how the car looks without bodykit
Yup, did play with Almera once in Sungai Siput. Since that bugger was tailing me at 100km/h at kampung road.

I let him pass and it was my turn. He tried to lose me from his tail but disappointing.
Not even close to Vios pick up. Vios if tekan can still leave some gap for me to catch up.
But Almera, ugly and yet disappointing performance.

Don't buy that shit la Izso. I beg u. Cuz I won't park next to an Almera :rofl:

But then is your choice la haha! See if it fits your needs and requirements. But can't imagine u
in it. I think u look better in Inspira :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I have recently spike of interest to swap a better engine into my BMW 318ci (E46). My concern is with JPJ endorsement that now restricts me to swap an engine which its capacity is way over the limits. For e.g, dumping a 3.0L engine into my BMW's engine bay. So far has any BMW bros done this conversion or just stick to 2.0L range?

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience