Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Its like a Baby Aston Martin.. a Baby GT-R.. how cute.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
6uest : Not only does it supposedly do really well for FC, it's outright beating the hybrids. In todays paper the advert said the media car had recorded 30+km/L which is bloody unbelievable. The standard test car does something like 26km/L which is Prius territory. I honestly doubt it can do those figures!

And the markX rear exhaust styling is a favorite of mine. Doesn't matter what car it's done on, I've never seen an ugly markX styling car. That's not kissing your ass cuz you have one, I really do like that exhaust/bumper seamless look.
Yeap, the winner of the fuel contest achieved >30km/ltr which crazy! But someone in LYN forum if I remember correctly, claimed that the top guys pumped their tires to extremely high pressures, and did drafting in a convoy to achieve incredible those numbers among other things. So probably those numbers are not realistic/practical too.

Hehe yeah, the first gen Mark X was the first car to incorporate the exhaust tip integrated into the bumper. The body kits on this model all look good and there are many choices too.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Since you approve, then I'll convert my BLM into that Sagaru WRX STi.

If you want a GT-R and want to save cost...

Don't sell your Myvi, because you can get a GT-R with you current myvi :biggrin:

Izso will be the next legend after Teana Convert GT-R35. :thefinger:

Man, those are nuts! Really2 ahbeng riceboys! :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The baby GTR isn't a myvi...it is modified from a Toyota IQ. Smaller but design is very similar to LB myvi. Even the side mirror design is very similar that of myvi...

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
wat!!! 1.99!! how much rebate? my wife bought the full spec at 79k.

yesterday 4 adults in the car (almera) went up bukit gasing, the engine is quite revy. but dont aspect too much from a 1.5l la, the 3k kick in is quite nice.

almera actually looks like a big car, hmm those mod kinda nice....

btw how about cruze?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

yesterday 4 adults in the car (almera) went up bukit gasing, the engine is quite revy. but dont aspect too much from a 1.5l la, the 3k kick in is quite nice.

btw how about cruze?
Cruze I did mentioned above. You can scroll up and read again. Underpowered

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The AhBeng in me approves this car :

:biggrin:

I however do not like the Teana R35 wannabe. PFft. R35 converts are overdone and the R35 was never a pretty car in the first place. So dunno why everyone wants to look like it.

Anyway, don't know if I have time to visit Nissan this weekend. I hope I do cuz I really want to post here "I hated the Almera and won't be buying it".

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

His family car you ask him fit super hard suspension, his missus shoot you first loh.......hahahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

His new family car buy and mod the exterior?......:confused::rolleyes::rofl:
Fortunately for me she's accustomed to my Wira's H/L/S/H suspension but I've had to dial it down to mid-low otherwise it wast too bumpy.

And speaking of modding the exterior, she once asked how to do those LEDs all over the car cuz she liked it. "Cool" was her exact adjective. :biggrin:

The baby GTR isn't a myvi...it is modified from a Toyota IQ. Smaller but design is very similar to LB myvi. Even the side mirror design is very similar that of myvi...
If you look at the dash, "Ohtidak.com" is M'sian right? I think that's a Myvi ler. There are 1001 I-Gos in KL so I doubt that mod their I-go to that extent?

btw how about cruze?
I don't think the Cruze will be considered mainly because of the maintenance. Stock rims also 17/18" and that's just too expensive for me right now.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The AhBeng in me approves this car :

:biggrin:

I however do not like the Teana R35 wannabe. PFft. R35 converts are overdone and the R35 was never a pretty car in the first place. So dunno why everyone wants to look like it.

Anyway, don't know if I have time to visit Nissan this weekend. I hope I do cuz I really want to post here "I hated the Almera and won't be buying it".

Fortunately for me she's accustomed to my Wira's H/L/S/H suspension but I've had to dial it down to mid-low otherwise it wast too bumpy.

And speaking of modding the exterior, she once asked how to do those LEDs all over the car cuz she liked it. "Cool" was her exact adjective. :biggrin:

If you look at the dash, "Ohtidak.com" is M'sian right? I think that's a Myvi ler. There are 1001 I-Gos in KL so I doubt that mod their I-go to that extent?

I don't think the Cruze will be considered mainly because of the maintenance. Stock rims also 17/18" and that's just too expensive for me right now.
I approve this conversion :biggrin:

The only way to get you to buy Almera is get your wife to drive you the showroom and
making sure you are real drunk, if not, I think is hard for u to take out your wallet. :rofl:

Maybe by that time you will post "Guys! I accidentally bought the Almera with downpayment
paid" :rofl:

LED all over the car? Easier to spot you in future when TT at night :rofl:

CRUZE i saw the one with 16" rims...damn ugly wei...don't get it :banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The LEDs she saw weren't so extreme lah!! Just under the door grips and some lining under and around the hood. LEDs can't be seen but the glow is there.

These Ahbengs show their LEDs all over - not nice lah.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what the hell... who does that to a Countach???? NO! FARK NO!
Oh is a countach...haha my bad! I just can't believe what I saw. Not on a car like countach man :rofl:

btw, my friend posted this and I can't stop laughing thinking bro izso is getting it as well. :rofl:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap, the winner of the fuel contest achieved >30km/ltr which crazy! But someone in LYN forum if I remember correctly, claimed that the top guys pumped their tires to extremely high pressures, and did drafting in a convoy to achieve incredible those numbers among other things. So probably those numbers are not realistic/practical too.
Those fuel saving contest, they way they drive is not for everyday use and dangerous too. Like switching off the engine, coasting in free gear and so on......:banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

People want their car to look like it, because cannot afford the real one mah......hahahahaha:biggrin:

Even though my missus accustom to my VR suspension the latest change to D2, spring setting softest and dampers at half rate, she still complain to bumpy.....:rolleyes::smokin:

Oh! she like those back light stuffs.....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those fuel saving contest, they way they drive is not for everyday use and dangerous too. Like switching off the engine, coasting in free gear and so on......:banghead:
Then just have to tell the sales man, I want to test drive Almera but we will only be back in 3 1/2 hours. Drive to Ipoh thru & flow to test if it is really 30km/L before I buy that ugly shit :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh is a countach...haha my bad! I just can't believe what I saw. Not on a car like countach man :rofl:

btw, my friend posted this and I can't stop laughing thinking bro izso is getting it as well. :rofl:

hahahahaha.....this is good......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Then just have to tell the sales man, I want to test drive Almera but we will only be back in 3 1/2 hours. Drive to Ipoh thru & flow to test if it is really 30km/L before I buy that ugly shit :rofl:
What drive to Ipoh? Drive in KL at peak jam and see what the mileage is like......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

christobeng will be your new name....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
you rubbing it in again.......:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what the hell... who does that to a Countach???? NO! FARK NO!
er, Malaysia Boleh?

so Christobeng...some stickers to go with your blingly LEDs?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yeap that's a diablo not a countach...countach is flat and smaller and got more sharp edges..

Izso, that isn't a myvi...if u notice closely, it has two doors and shorter wheel base. This isn't the only Toyota IQ being modded like this. U google Toyota iq GTR and you'll see a few. Maybe oh tidak got it when it is shipped to Malaysia for a car show?

Almera is comfy inside lar...a plus point for your growing family...bear with the looks abit lor wakakaka.

Btw, a car full of LED is like the car that transport the god during thaipusam lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Beside ZC 140ps and B16A, any option?
Look for economy engine and just for family daily basic use.
Pls advise.. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience