Chinese Kung fu VS Russian Karate world champion

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Last week there was a match between china kung fu masters and Russian karate world champion.....the japan karate team has lost to china few times so they invited the russian world karate champion to challenge china kung fu team....

the lead karate master is current world karate champion and going to be the bodyguard for russian president.

china won 5-0 in the match and it only took 5mins to KO the karate master.......

seed for DL:
http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/ChinavsRussia-12.24.rmvb.torrent

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
links said:
Last week there was a match between china kung fu masters and Russian karate world champion.....the japan karate team has lost to china few times so they invited the russian world karate champion to challenge china kung fu team....

the lead karate master is current world karate champion and going to be the bodyguard for russian president.

china won 5-0 in the match and it only took 5mins to KO the karate master.......

seed for DL:
http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/ChinavsRussia-12.24.rmvb.torrent
can they beat those UFC...MMA...PRIDE K1...heroes?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That depends. What sort of rules are allowed for example. If the Chinese fighters are not used to UFC type fighting, they'll be creamed. It's the experience that counts ;)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
so far to closest rival for chinese is the thailand muay thai team...chinese lost to them once few yrs ago and beaten them later 3-2...they will rematch again soon..it will be a good match coz muay thai is very strong too...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
When it comes to stand up fighting, Muay Thai is still superior. The Chinese Sanda is sort of a Chinese style kickboxing than more traditional kungfu forms.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
got any street fighting not much rules like UFC?

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
hehe, chinese kung fu still da best

kcar850

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
got one time i watching discovery channel about martial arts.they do a comprasion between kungfu and muay thai.and the results is muay thai. :biggrin: :biggrin:

watch muay thai film everyday la.can be like ongbak

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
These kungfu masters... are they shaolins?

I have a thing for shaolins. I believe if it's a no rules battle they will own3d most fighters for sure.

Where can I get more info about the clip btw? e.g. bio of the fighters, rules, comments after the match, etc

I haven't finished watching the video, currently viewing the 2nd match.

How come they're allowed to do takedowns? And for the 2nd match, the russian guy hit below the belt. Whoa?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i used this samco abount two year very soft condition,but today see picture below
i thin this item is imatation.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience