Chinese Kung fu VS Russian Karate world champion

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
i still wanna c a silat master vs shaolin master.. will almost pay anything to watch a real live battle la..
on tv they all always dancing only..never show skill yet..hehe..

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
i think maybe they all keep their deadly secrets man..cannot show on tv one..
correct me if im wrong la..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
DR78 said:
i still wanna c a silat master vs shaolin master.. will almost pay anything to watch a real live battle la..
on tv they all always dancing only..never show skill yet..hehe..
It is against the nature, teachings and religion of the monks. They are not supposed to fight for fun. Silat master I dunno.

I don't care what skill you learn, if you don't put it into practice ie. actually fighting with it, you will never be a competent fighter.

Guys from MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) competitions like K1, Pride FC and UFC train for their sport everyday. You put some super sifu from Shaolin who never fought before against them, I bet the monk will lose. Unless the monk learnt some skill to enable him to withstand anything that the prize fighters have to throw at them. MMA guys have conditioned themselves to be able to dish out heavy punishment as well as receive heavy punishment. There is no guarantee that your Shaolin super Iron Palm or any other super skill can KO them.

Conclusion is, you need to train to fight and fight a lot against different opponents. Doesn't matter what style you use. If you don't, you are useless in a real fight except against normal untrained people.

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
guys how to upload mpe files la?? dunno i've tried this link but not working la..

waqz4780

Mar 8, 2006
i still cant donlod it. plz help me. since bittorent is banned in my office. any other alternative. TQ

waqz4780

Mar 8, 2006
i still cant donlod it. plz help me. since bittorent is banned in my office. any other alternative. TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, I don't really like the P2 logo on the front of bonnet. Therefore, tried to remove it but only to find out there's a centering hole under the logo badge. What's the best way to pactch up the little hole without going to body and paint shop? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience