samco no good

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
i used this samco abount two year very soft condition,but today see picture below
i thin this item is imatation.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
bro base on your picture given..
even the symbol of the SAMCO Sport is not same as the origin one..
ori one supposed to be rounded up and wit the Copyrighted '®' ..

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
where u bought? should put a list shop selling imitation stuff in zth, as a reference.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
well i cannot ensure if it wil be genuine SAMCO wit the copyrighted symbol '®' on it...

as far as i know tat imitation products even wit the same name on it, the pattern wil be diff such as color,text style,font size etc etc...

try refer back to the first post picture and original picture..

even the words 'sport' is diff which is slightly smaller..
correct me if i'm wrong hehe

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
bro malaysia samco i thin all is imitation lol,all is blue colour only,and the liner is albout 3mm gap,my friend one is red colour and the liner is abount 1mm gap soo you can see the deff.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hurm i don think so bro...
as every demanded products in the market wil invent new imitation products..
so u cannot say all lo...some i believe is genuine..but for your case, is gone..

i also wondering why Malaysia only imported blue color samco hoses...some said because of it's color tat is well recognize, popular, nice and market demanding well..
i also just found out few weeks ago tat samco do actually produce variety of color which i believe is not available in Malaysia market...:confused:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Just checked out the samcosport website... totally different with urs la ronnie...

what clanzkiller said in his 1st post is true... samco sport got rounded and got the '®'...
plus the the letter 'M' 'C' 'O' should connected to the rounded area of the 'sport' wording...

*Samco hoses got 8 colours options...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
and also try notice the 'sport'...the bottom of 'P' shud be same line wit the white rectangle and the size of the whole 'sport' wording shud be very close to the whole rectangle...and the alignment was on the middle..but yours is more to the right

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Again... what he said is right...

so Ronnie, where did u get ur samco hose?

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
Again... what he said is right...

so Ronnie, where did u get ur samco hose?
sunway but the shop i don want to say lal..haha...,soo now i used original japan i thin better.soo any one can explain the liner gap?
and the liner is albout 3mm gap,my friend one is red colour and the liner is abount 1mm gap soo you can see the deff.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
the samco in the picture is confirm fake. please tell us the shop la..so other members wont be victims! afterall we should help each other...

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Quote from Samco official website..

"Our hoses are available in 9 colours, from world famous “Samco Blue”, to new exciting colours such ace “Ice White”. "

Samco Product Explorer

about the liner gap i'm not quite sure bout it..research can be done thru website i supposed..

i think Malaysia do not import Samco directly from UK...maybe from other countries such as China,Japan,etc etc...Because of certain marketing strategies n issues...But if those are Samco outlet factories, it shud not be any problem since the material in used all are the same spec as UK Samco spec..
so it doesn't really matter tat a products must be manufactured from it's origin factory on it's country to show tat it is 100% genuine products..as long as it manufactured from Samco outlet and doesn't matter wat country it is...

Consumer shud know the products detail/information before further on purchasing so tat u won't get any mistake such as fake product..but mostly most of em get influence and attracted by the price and it's so called brand...tis shud be on the psychological part :D

i also have a discussion about distinguish on Singapore and Malaysia Samco products..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/234423-samco-and-others.html

Last edited: